I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Steady there Lad... Next you'll be bringing out your Action Men with movable eyes or your Bruins and Oor Wullie books....

Lad! Hahahahahaha!

I had one of these:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the perfect tyre for that surface ? :whistling:

There are rumours that Continental has a prototype Martian King…

There are rumours that Continental has a prototype Martian King…

I take it Slime being green would make a better sealant than Stans?

I were at the Hotel in kleinmond,I were a contractor there for the day, I had the worst experience of my live with the security at the entrance gate...Firstly i had to wait 5 minutes for the guy to come and assist me at the gate, i were the only guy at the gate, then the guard can't understand afrikaans, and as this resort is in the Overberg, and Afrikaans being the most speaken language there, i see this as unacceptable, but then the guy got ruide with me, and obviously i WSikll then loose my temper for the followingh reasens....wait 5 minutes to be assisted at all, the guard can't speak my languase, and can hardly speak english....He asks me what kind of vechile i am driving, helo????look for yourself!!!!!HE ASKS ME MY COMPANY NAME,I drive a company vechile with the name written all over it....I even offered him my assistance to fill in the form, but the guy had a to bad attitude for that, he cant even write one sentance without making a spelling error......I have booked for three nights at this hotel in September for my Honeymoon.....It wiill be cancelled before the end of today, I even talked to their supervisor, and he was of no help

I have read this with the voice of Barry Hilton in my head and I still cannot see the relevance of it to the awesomeness of this thread.

(Take it somewhere else before the OP sees it)

I were at the Hotel in kleinmond,I were a contractor there for the day, I had the worst experience of my live with the security at the entrance gate...Firstly i had to wait 5 minutes for the guy to come and assist me at the gate, i were the only guy at the gate, then the guard can't understand afrikaans, and as this resort is in the Overberg, and Afrikaans being the most speaken language there, i see this as unacceptable, but then the guy got ruide with me, and obviously i WSikll then loose my temper for the followingh reasens....wait 5 minutes to be assisted at all, the guard can't speak my languase, and can hardly speak english....He asks me what kind of vechile i am driving, helo????look for yourself!!!!!HE ASKS ME MY COMPANY NAME,I drive a company vechile with the name written all over it....I even offered him my assistance to fill in the form, but the guy had a to bad attitude for that, he cant even write one sentance without making a spelling error......I have booked for three nights at this hotel in September for my Honeymoon.....It wiill be cancelled before the end of today, I even talked to their supervisor, and he was of no help

post-36275-0-08413700-1345535160.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Post of the month

I have read this with the voice of Barry Hilton in my head and I still cannot see the relevance of it to the awesomeness of this thread.

(Take it somewhere else before the OP sees it)

im not sure if its a joke or no. if its not a joke then refer to the ironic comment above

Reminds me of a youtube comment i saw the other day...guy said

"I am amazed that people have to resort to swearing on hear,just shows the lack of education"

to which i replied - "oh the irony of the spelling mistake"

to which he replied "What spelling mistake?"

I take it Slime being green would make a better sealant than Stans?

I believe the tyres are to be filled with nitrogen. Not sure how that affects sealant… :unsure:

+1

It also gets "Most ironic post of the year!" from me.

Someone should put this in the top ten noob spotting thread :ph34r:

I were at the Hotel in kleinmond, I had the worst experience of my live I were a contractor there for the day,with the security at the entrance gate...Firstly i had to wait 5 minutes for the guy to come and assist me at the gate, i were the only guy at the gate, then the guard can't understand afrikaans, and as this resort is in the Overberg, and Afrikaans being the most speaken language there, i see this as unacceptable, but then the guy got ruide with me, and obviously i WSikll then loose my temper for the followingh reasens....wait 5 minutes to be assisted at all, the guard can't speak my languase, and can hardly speak english....He asks me what kind of vechile i am driving, helo????look for yourself!!!!!HE ASKS ME MY COMPANY NAME,I drive a company vechile with the name written all over it....I even offered him my assistance to fill in the form, but the guy had a to bad attitude for that, he cant even write one sentance without making a spelling error......I have booked for three nights at this hotel in September for my Honeymoon.....It wiill be cancelled before the end of today, I even talked to their supervisor, and he was of no help

Well - if that was the worst experience of your whole life, you are doing ok. I wouldnt worry too much.

Edited by facmp