• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be old news as well,

Martyn Ashton hes been paralysis from the waist down, That's why you have Danny and Chris joined the video. Martyn was injured at a show on the 1st of September when he fell backwards of a 3m high ramp or stage. He was midway though the shooting of this video.....

Jeeez, i worte that! Sorry fokes!!

What i was ment to say!

Martyn Ashton has been paralysed from the waist down, That's why you have Danny and Chris joined the video. Martyn was injured at a show on the 1st of September when he fell backwards of a 3m high ramp or stage. He was midway through the shooting of this video.....

Frivolous political parties around the world and their campaign promises:

• Denmark’s Union of Conscientiously Work-Shy Elements promised tailwinds on all cycle paths.
  • Hungary’s Two-Tailed Dog Party promised eternal life, world peace, one work day per week, two sunsets a day, smaller gravitation, and low taxes.
  • Sweden’s Donald Duck Party promised wider sidewalks and “free alcohol to the people.”
  • England’s Death, Dungeons and Taxes Party promised the reintroduction of hanging, the annexation of France, and the reduction of the school leaving age to 9.
  • America’s Guns and Dope Party would replace one-third of Congress with ostriches.

And Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus all have Beer Lovers’ Parties.

and the funniest one of the lot - South Africa's ANC promises to root out corruption

I just saw this.

Weak at the knees.

Now I just need a balaclava, shotgun, fast car and a good driver.

1476369_10151889529273019_660713185_n.jpg

I'll drive if you grab 2 :thumbup:

If that's the Lunar then it's about 5500 euros and is mostly a copy of the Sony Nex7 parts.

I'll drive if you grab 2 :thumbup:

If that's the Lunar then it's about 5500 euros and is mostly a copy of the Sony Nex7 parts.

I am in :thumbup:

Apologies. Are these better?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krrfs8iaVw1qz4dqwo1_500.jpg

http://www.dykab.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/side-boob-6162_ffce.jpg

Damn first all the bike pics drew me away from work, now you show me this, i cannot focus on work at all now. Thanks theres my Friday in sy dinges.lol wow

Damn first all the bike pics drew me away from work, now you show me this, i cannot focus on work at all now. Thanks theres my Friday in sy dinges.lol wow

Strange now that you post that.

The guy who posted that particular post became very outspoken against the ladies and tattoos thread and also made it very clear that the Hub was not a place for pictures such as these.

But again I am with Facmp, thanks for the repost.