I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

That was not showing off. That was an awesome wheelie - until the end. Wheelying is not showing off. If I could do that I would do it at every oppertunity.

100 % windgat showing off !! Kyk Ma. Kyk hoe wonderlik is ek . VAAAAAK

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

100 % windgat showing off !! Kyk Ma. Kyk hoe wonderlik is ek . VAAAAAK

thats like saying anybody who rides a bicycle downhill is showing off. If you have ever wheelied a motorbike you will know its a feeling thats like no other and you do it for yourself.

Hell but that entire parliament is a joke, but I am actually beginning to like this guy.

What a great laugh.

I was listening to this on the way home yesterday and I had a good chuckle, he's actually got a pretty good sense of humor, I liked him for a nano second yesterday :D

thats like saying anybody who rides a bicycle downhill is showing off. If you have ever wheelied a motorbike you will know its a feeling thats like no other and you do it for yourself.

Is that like wanking ?? " its a feeling that's like no other and you do it to yourself "?

Is that like wanking ?? " its a feeling that's like no other and you do it to yourself "?

you the exspert. why you asking me?

In some cases it is showing off.

But those that can wheelie, be it a motorbike or bicycle. They'd tell you that it is more for fun more than anything else, it is a skill.

you the exspert. why you asking me?

Noting your vast number of postings , I thought you might be the "EXSPERT". But taking into account the slant this thread is taking , the SA Champ (?) that mutilated his Kawa may be a tool and not a fool. Actualy, I am getting bored with this . Cheers Edited by Tromp

I like the way the two parrallel themes currently are an oke seeing his gat showing off thinking he's the big dude when everyone knows he's just full of ***, and then that motorbike crash.

In some cases it is showing off.

But those that can wheelie, be it a motorbike or bicycle. They'd tell you that it is more for fun more than anything else, it is a skill.

The last time I pulled a wheelie on a MX offroad bike I flipped it and dislocated my shoulder - had to push the bike for 5km offroad before I got home as I did not take my cellphone with - lekker stupid. I decided, no, I was convinced that I will never try another wheelie intentionally ever again...

Edited by Mario123

Guest EdEdEd
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/606/248/hi-res-hi-res-109023964_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Guest EdEdEd

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/606/252/terry1_673098c_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

2008; UEFA Champions League final.

Captain John Terry penalty miss cost them the game

Guest EdEdEd
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/606/255/Kaka_original_original_crop_north.jpg?w=499&h=376&q=75

Guest EdEdEd
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/606/256/dida_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

The last time I pulled a wheelie on a MX offroad bike I flipped it and dislocated my shoulder - had to push the bike for 5km offroad before I got home as I did not take my cellphone with - lekker stupid. I decided, no, I was convinced that I will never try another wheelie intentionally ever again...

That is why it is a skill. :ph34r:

PS, I don't have the balls to even think of wheelie-ing a motorbike.