• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: :clap: :clap: I just marvel that nobody noticed that it has been this "private" for years now.

I don’t understand.

Do you think your messages aren’t private, or what are you saying?

Real question.

Correct. The cut off corners of each block are quite destinctive. The mosaic idea is from Antonio Gaudi, the colours also as seen in places like Parc Guell. The landscape is that of very distinct buildings, streets, cityscape in the foreground, exploding, fracturing into a horizon with sky and clouds in the distance. 

Your painting is very evocative. The colours, the chamfered city blocks, together with the famous Diagonal Avenue are distinctive.

I don’t understand.

Do you think your messages aren’t private, or what are you saying?

Real question.

I think that almost nothing we put on social media is very secret and personally, I don't put anything I don't mind the hole world knowing into a whatsap or any social media, including the Bikehub. I think that the privacy of any electronic medium can be breached and is mostly just an illusion. If not the kid next door, then the inventor will know how to breach it.

Edited by DJR

I had one of those little bikes. Scary as fk coz they are fast but the brakes are more of a hint.

Same same, the feeling of speed so close to the ground is incredible.

Scraped through a few pairs of safety boots racing on go-kart tracks in PE.

Best bang for buck fun ever.

Would love an Ovale GP@......

I think that almost nothing we put on social media is very secret and personally, I don't put anything I don't mind the hole world knowing into a whatsap or any social media, including the Bikehub. I think that the privacy of any electronic medium can be breached and is mostly just an illusion. If not the kid next door, then the inventor will know how to breach it.

Okay I understand thanks, and while I think it’s the preferred side on which to err, many of these things are actually quite secure in SOME ways like end to end encryption and even companies not having the keys etc etc.

But your rule of the whole world knowing is pretty solid.

Same same, the feeling of speed so close to the ground is incredible.

Scraped through a few pairs of safety boots racing on go-kart tracks in PE.

Best bang for buck fun ever.

Would love an Ovale GP@......

I wish you could get ones with a 65cc motor out of a motocross bike running a midi size frame. Like "adult" karting but with bikes. To run on karting tracks. Here in CT the karting okes stopped the motard guys riding on their track coz they were creating braking ripples in the tar.

Edited by Duane_Bosch