• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Prowling through the fields the fearsome feline patrols his hunting ground, pausing only occasionally to preen his luxuriant ginger mane.

His confident strut attracts the attention of onlookers, but after teasing them with a glimpse the elusive creature is gone. To where? No one can be sure.

In this case, however, the answer was probably nothing more wild than home for his dinner.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz24p6KTCdN

Edited by Tumbleweed

:clap: this is awesome!

i was chuckling for a while after watching it...Fenton! Fenton! JC... Fenton! and translated to my dog it goes "Harry, Harry, JC... Harry!"

i was chuckling for a while after watching it...Fenton! Fenton! JC... Fenton! and translated to my dog it goes "Harry, Harry, JC... Harry!"

I remember a Far Side cartoon where the dog's owner was kakking out the brak, and the speech bubble was like: "blah, blah, blah, blah, Rover, blah, blah, blah, blah, Roverblah, blah, blah, blah, Rover..."

WIVES AND THEIR OLD BOYFRIENDS.....

A husband took his wife to a disco on the weekend.

There was an extremely well dressed, physically fit, good looking guy on the dance floor.

He was waltzing, fox-trotting, calipsoing, break dancing, moon walking, doing back flips,

the works.

The wife turned to her husband, who wasn't much of a dancer, and said: "See that guy?

25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."

The husband said: "Looks like he's still celebrating!" http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/views/images/smilies/laughingneqw.gif http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/views/images/smilies/laughingneqw.gif

WARNING !!!!

Don't wash your hair in the shower

It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!!

INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT … WARNING TO US ALL!!!

Shampoo Warning!

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

I use shampoo in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,

"FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME." No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Sunlight dish soap instead. Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem solved!

If I don't answer your emails, I'll be in the shower!