• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has gone "the avenger" route...

He bought and old Pajero and added HUGE home made bumpers front and back. Now he just smacks into idiots/law breakers. The count is so high that at one stage he considered putting little taxi stickers on the side of his car ala World War II style but thought that may be a little obvious if the cops investigated...

Every now and then I help him straighten and spray his bumper - 10 minute job.

It must also be said that my brother is 6'4" and 93kg.

I considered the same route but at 6'2" and 78kg my "after accident confrontational threat" is not as imposing :-)

Agreed though - 10/10 for that splash - and the idea of the big splash!!

Rofl.. 6'1" 105kg. Can easily hold my own. I'm just 10kg over my goal, so not that "fat" just big framed.

And that is so what I'm gonna do when I move to a bakkie, which is gonna be my next ride. Doesn't really go well with an A4, does the "enforcer" route.

Followed a link from a link from a link and look what I found.. hold on!

Crisis! That narrator's voice makes me want to crawl under my desk and beat myself to death with my lipice.

geez guy, just reach for the volume.. I must be a nerd or something coz I caught the humour.. :blush:

Humour? Ok, wait, lemme go watch it again.

What do i do with the volume?

sick! the last 60 feet is outside.. WTF?

Oh it was added for, you know, more height. F*ck safety and we still aren't at the top!

Followed a link from a link from a link and look what I found.. hold on!

it is a repost from this here thread......but since i did the mother of all reposts yesterday...you are forgiven

Guest Travis.

TNT1, which Android version are you running on your 10.1? I've done the ICE mod, but now my battery's gone to crap. Lasts about a day now. Must be some setting I'm missing or something.

TNT1, which Android version are you running on your 10.1? I've done the ICE mod, but now my battery's gone to crap. Lasts about a day now. Must be some setting I'm missing or something.

kernel: 2.6.36.3

P7500XXKL3

Rooted.

I'm not running a custom ROM, as I haven't found one that maintains the proper camera functions, and I use the camera a lot.

it is a repost from this here thread......but since i did the mother of all reposts yesterday...you are forgiven

Yeah, you're lucky your 'ub membership wasn't revoked!

:P

Dude! You need to get off that website, you are going to turn in to a paranoid mess!

I'd like to find about things - not just accept and follow like sheep :)

Guest Travis.

kernel: 2.6.36.3

P7500XXKL3

Rooted.

I'm not running a custom ROM, as I haven't found one that maintains the proper camera functions, and I use the camera a lot.

So, you only MOD your phone then?

With the ICE, my camera works the same as always, but I think I prefer Honeycomb. I don't really see any difference except GUI.

Wasn't 2.3 meant for phones and 3 for tablets?