• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kenyan West Gate Mall story is a real tragedy but.... I couldn't pass on this great caption opportunity.

So-Caption it!

Why is the guy at the back wearing surgical gloves?

Option 1

The guy is a armed paramedic and waiting until the specific area is cleared before helping the injured. Putting on gloves before the time ensures that he can handle people faster..

Option 2

The guy got a problem with sweaty hands. The gloves will ensure a good grip on the pistol without sweat becoming a problem.

Option 3

the guy is a bike mechanic that was servicing a shock just before the attack started and forgot to take of the surgical's .

Option 4

I do not know. :blink:

Edited by No Hare

Probably though that if he dumped the firearm they would not be able to trace him.

Probably though that if he dumped the firearm they would not be able to trace him.

Oops, stupid though, I see he is a security officer.

Gunshot victims bleed and may need assistance. Injured Terrorists may need to be handcuffed etc. Definitely don't want any of that blood on you.

He doesn't want to contaminate the scene of the crime?

I doubt it has anything to do with delivering medical care, because his gloves will be anything but sterile.

Option 1

The guy is a armed paramedic and waiting until the specific area is cleared before helping the injured. Putting on gloves before the time ensures that he can handle people faster..

Option 2

The guy got a problem with sweaty hands. The gloves will ensure a good grip on the pistol without sweat becoming a problem.

Option 3

the guy is a bike mechanic that was servicing a shock just before the attack started and forgot to take of the surgical's .

Option 4

I do not know. :blink:

option 5 - Traveling proctologist...

Perhaps he doesn't want to get his hands dirty...

The Kenyan West Gate Mall story is a real tragedy but.... I couldn't pass on this great caption opportunity.

So-Caption it!

Don't know how to caption....But here it goes:

"You see that Muslim, he is going to shoot your standing-up-ass!"

I noticed that on a lot of photos that the guys where wearing surgical gloves including the native Kenyans.

Tin foil hat theory: there where reports of the Mossad assisting so it might be some spy thing [/tin foil hat]