Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not awesome, but very powerfull :unsure:

http://imgur.com/a/a1h6R

I'm busy watching someone extremely close to my most favourite person in the world go through this (thumbs, rabbit feet etc are held for a positive outcome). Such a hardcore collection of pics (the last bunch are actually really hard to look at). The disease literally strips the life & soul from the individual.

I'm busy watching someone extremely close to my most favourite person in the world go through this (thumbs, rabbit feet etc are held for a positive outcome). Such a hardcore collection of pics (the last bunch are actually really hard to look at). The disease literally strips the life & soul from the individual.

Sorry to hear. It seems to be happening far too often lately. I have even taken out an additional insurance policy as I have the theory thats its out there and its coming for you whether you like it or not.

Yeah, where I live :thumbup:

Nice one, my mate used to live there, great spot, went out paddling on the lagoon and out the mouth with him a few times..

Most underrated part of Cape Town - best Views..

This is not awesome, but very powerfull :unsure:

http://imgur.com/a/a1h6R

That hit home hard :unsure: , both my parents are currently battling cancer at the moment, as we speak my mother is in hospital getting her second blood transfusion in as many days. :(

That hit home hard :unsure: , both my parents are currently battling cancer at the moment, as we speak my mother is in hospital getting her second blood transfusion in as many days. :(

Eish, not good. Strongs to you and the family.

Jees dude... really not a good year for you is it?

Busy watching a mate of ours go down that path as well. Docs fobbed her off as a hypochondriac when she initially started complaining of stomach pain, based on her history of blood and alcohol abuse as well as physical abuse of herself (cutting etc)

Turned out she contracted stomach cancer and by the time it had been caught, after she insisted that someone take a scan and a scope, it had spread...