Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks like a rwandan coffee bike?

You may be right.

The back ground looks like it could well be Lake Kivu, with the bike at Kamembe in Rwanda looking towards Bakavu in the DRC across the lake.

The roads around Kamembe have recently been rebuilt and were looking very spiff and clean when I landed at Kamembe on Saturday on my way to Bakavu.

Edited by The Guy in Pink

It was condemned as blasphemous upon its release, and caused outrage among Christians.

But three decades later, a leading churchman has declared that Monty Python film The Life Of Brian is in fact a ‘remarkable tribute to the life of Jesus’.

The Rev Professor Richard Burridge, who sits on the General Synod of the Church of England, said Christians who opposed the satirical film were ‘embarrassingly’ ill-informed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2pDPGBnS5

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

post-1604-0-68973700-1388639874_thumb.jpg

Is this true?

It wasn’t in a bar, but it was over a couple of beers at an awards banquet. At the medal ceremony for the Oahu Perimeter Relay in 1977, John and Judy Collins realized that if they did the 2.4-mile Waikiki Rough Water Swim, then the 115-mile Round the Island bike race minus a few miles, they would be close to the start line of the Honolulu Marathon. Wouldn’t it be fun to do all three? The first to finish would be called an Ironman. Yep, that’s a drunken idea if I’ve ever heard one.