• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

This is like when you have to keep re-telling a joke so someone will understand, by then it's not even funny anymore...

Sorry. :(

Sheesh B, just looking at the picture is gut wrenching !

Yeah, it is indeed.

Some excerpts from Cyril's tribute to Nkosi yesterday...

Nkosi Johnson, as President Nelson Mandela described him, became an international icon of the struggle for life and a great ambassador for millions of South Africans living with HIV.

Since his fight to be admitted to school in 1997 and his memorable address at the AIDS Conference in Durban in 2000, we have made many strides as a country to fight discrimination against people living with HIV, to roll out free ARV treatment, and to reduce mother to child transmission.

Nkosi’s Haven continues to be a source of light for our nation, our continent and the world.

In five days’ time, the world will once again meet in Durban for the 21st  International AIDS Conference.

As South Africa, we will share with the world the progress we have made in combating the AIDS pandemic since 2000.

We will share with them how Nkosi Johnson remains alive in the lives of the many children and mothers whose lives are rekindled and transformed daily at this village.

We will remind them that he remains a source of inspiration to his mother Gail and his extended family here and elsewhere.

when you see it

http://goingviralposts.biz/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/3-20.jpg