Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

every episode is classic :lol:

Definitely! :thumbup:

But you have to admit that seeing Sheldon attempt rock climbing and subsequently fainting rates as one of the must sees!

Definitely! :thumbup:

But you have to admit that seeing Sheldon attempt rock climbing and subsequently fainting rates as one of the must sees!

All time fave indeed... Although, I prefer the one where he dresses up as the Doppler Effect...

the only reason i can sit through an episode of Big Bang Theory:

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kaley_cuoco-018.jpg

the only reason i can sit through an episode of Big Bang Theory:

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kaley_cuoco-018.jpg

Nice handful there :thumbup:

there seems to be a glitch in the Matrix

That's because today is the end of the world ... AGAIN!

Camping, who suffered a mild stroke three weeks after his prediction failed to materialize in May, still spreads the word through his Family Radio International website. God's judgment and salvation were completed on May 21, Camping says in a message explaining the mix-up in his biblical math.

"Thus we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21," he says on the website.

That's because today is the end of the world ... AGAIN!

Camping, who suffered a mild stroke three weeks after his prediction failed to materialize in May, still spreads the word through his Family Radio International website. God's judgment and salvation were completed on May 21, Camping says in a message explaining the mix-up in his biblical math.

"Thus we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21," he says on the website.

I can't work like this! One needs proper notification and advance warning. I'm planning an afternoon ride and if I knew this earlier I wouldn't be at the office now. Nothing worse than the world coming to an end mid-ride. Or even worse, mid-air!

Who's in charge of the EOTW's PR? Would love to at least have a shower and change of clothes before it all goes down.

Silly man, Harold Camping.

"He said to them: 'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.'" Acts 1:7.

Why people try and figure it out is beyond me, it will happen when it happens, we just need to be ready. People like Harold Camping are contributing to the negative image the many have of Christianity by going off all cooky like this. Yes folks, not all Christians are as crazy as some of those who make the biggest noise. The noisy ones somehow seem to think they have something to prove to the rest of us, and that in itself discredits them, not only in the eyes of men, but also in the eyes of God.

Have an awesome, ride-filled weekend everyone.

M J

http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Erika-Iris-Simmons-025.jpg

Cassete Tape Artwork By Erika Simmons

M J

http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Erika-Iris-Simmons-025.jpg

Cassete Tape Artwork By Erika Simmons

Mj's amazing just the way he is (dead)