I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

You can use syndrome...........more fitting.

Nah, I don't get it, too much of a higher intellectual level than what I am used to.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost believable.

Some maths to be done though.

Wingsuit flight happens at forward speed of 160km/h and downward at 40-60km/h

I guess the car must have to travel in excess of 200km/h to have the guy lift off like that - and I doubt the car could stop that fast from that speed, on dirt....

My advice, rather leave numbers and figures out of it, the so called experts on here will go out of their way to rip you apart and derail this thread totally :whistling:

"Myself, I'm not that into the tatted ones"

Echo that

Myself I'm not into the religious jokes but I don't go hitting the report button or throwing PM's or worrying that my neighbour may read a post and think I am a heathen. I build a bridge and get over it. Same applies to the open plan dudes. If you KNOW that there are things here, don't go there during your bosses time. This forum is made up of all types. Tolerate or evacuate.

Spat deleted. No to the personal insults and sarcasm, veiled or not.

Thanks. That kinda stuff belongs on the religion threads...

@ Ct Mayhem and others.

There is alot of great stuff on this thread. Ideally everyone should be able to enjoy this thread, without worry, in any environment.

To enjoy the female pics (volleyball, tat, whatever), why can they not be posted on the flesh thread ? Even if they are tame.