• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Ct Mayhem and others.

There is alot of great stuff on this thread. Ideally everyone should be able to enjoy this thread, without worry, in any environment.

To enjoy the female pics (volleyball, tat, whatever), why can they not be posted on the flesh thread ? Even if they are tame.

It's because they are awesome... and they belong here, but that's just my opinion ;)

It's because they are awesome... and they belong here, but that's just my opinion ;)

Ed zachery. Awesome ladies here. Bimbettes in the flesh thread

Dangle, that was not called for in this forum. Your account will be suspended for 2 days.

SwissV, I cannot see that you have broken any rules with your post, as you have not posted anything from PM. However, this issue is being taken up with Admin, who will decide on a further course of action.

Slowbee

Edit, Didnt see that SwissV had posted a PM, which is against the rules. Your warning level is increased. Any further action will be decided by Admin.

Dangle, that was not called for in this forum. Your account will be suspended for 2 days.

SwissV, I cannot see that you have broken any rules with your post, as you have not posted anything from PM. However, this issue is being taken up with Admin, who will decide on a further course of action.

Slowbee

Slowbee, I did copy n paste a pm from dangle way back when this all started, I tried to reply to his pm but he blocked me so I posted the reply and his pm on the thread. He subsquently unblocked me.

The pm was harmless, nothing to get excited about, if its against any rules then so be it…put me down if you have to.

Warning level increased.

close your left eye and just focus your right eye on the tiny static circle on the left of the screen. At some point the big circle will disappear as it crosses your ‘blind spot‘. If you can’t see this effect, it means you’re sitting too close/far from your monitor. Try sitting closer/further to the screen and repeat the test.

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/134.gif

close your left eye and just focus your right eye on the tiny static circle on the left of the screen. At some point the big circle will disappear as it crosses your ‘blind spot‘. If you can’t see this effect, it means you’re sitting too close/far from your monitor. Try sitting closer/further to the screen and repeat the test.

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/134.gif

if you sit close enough it vanishes and then pops out the other side of the blind spot :thumbup:

@ Ct Mayhem and others.

There is alot of great stuff on this thread. Ideally everyone should be able to enjoy this thread, without worry, in any environment.

To enjoy the female pics (volleyball, tat, whatever), why can they not be posted on the flesh thread ? Even if they are tame.

I quite agree. Even though I do not contribute to this thread, I like to browse through it. I am not one for the girly / tat photo's (nothing wrong with me, happily married, reason why I shy away from the flesh thread)

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong:

A year or so after giving birth a woman will often say "it’d be nice to have another baby".

You never hear a bloke say " I wouldn’t mind another kick in the nuts".

Edited by facmp

if you sit close enough it vanishes and then pops out the other side of the blind spot :thumbup:

Bugger that....it has made my eyes water

Bugger that....it has made my eyes water

my morning tea, which had been dunked with an Ouma muesli rusk, just ripped the insides of my nasal passges out. Muesli doesnt smell so good.