I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

#InfoBill COSATU's Zwelenzima Vavi says legislation may be rolling back clock to time of security state.

#InfoBill Vavi says current bill like having a fly on your tv, and instead of using doom you use a massive hammer & in process smash tv. CP

Edited by TNT1

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangle, that was not called for in this forum. Your account will be suspended for 2 days.

SwissV, I cannot see that you have broken any rules with your post, as you have not posted anything from PM. However, this issue is being taken up with Admin, who will decide on a further course of action.

Slowbee

Hey Slowbee, while you about it why don't you have a look at the highly offensive avatar of the Lying American, there is no place for such a provocative avatar in this great thread? It's just not right.

He has retired and best no one reminds us of how big a cheat he allegedly is and how many drugs he took while destroying July for the clean cyclist.

#InfoBill COSATU's Zwelenzima Vavi says legislation may be rolling back clock to time of security state.

#InfoBill Vavi says current bill like having a fly on your tv, and instead of using doom you use a massive hammer & in process smash tv. CP

Is it just me or is Vavi making a lot of sense lately on a lot of issues? I am starting to like the guy.

Hey Slowbee, while you about it why don't you have a look at the highly offensive avatar of the Lying American, there is no place for such a provocative avatar in this great thread? It's just not right.

He has retired and best no one reminds us of how big a cheat he allegedly is and how many drugs he took while destroying July for the clean cyclist.

ok, I confess to being clueless, who are you referring to ?

Is it just me or is Vavi making a lot of sense lately on a lot of issues? I am starting to like the guy.

Yeah, him and Ramaphosa.

ok, I confess to being clueless, who are you referring to ?

Easy to miss, he may be disguised by spraypaint...

My contribution ... an ex Gladiator. Who thought she could look this good!

Sorry to harp on about this topic and no offence to Hairy, but surely this type of picture falls into the same category as those that Dang HairySack posted, yet no reaction? It is 10am in Geneva...

and it is 10:22am in South Africa, post edited.

Sorry to harp on about this topic and no offence to Hairy, but surely this type of picture falls into the same category as those that Dang HairySack posted, yet no reaction? It is 10am in Geneva...

and it is 10:22am in South Africa, post edited.

The edited part was the half naked Gladiator from Hairy's post. Just to be clear, your watch is fast.

Hey ... I have just had to edit my first post

Sorry about that. Probably my fault.

Edited by Grebel

Hey ... I have just had to edit my first post

Which one? The kick-boxing one?

thanks Hairy, I'll buy you a razor :whistling:

You need a new eye-doctor, that chick didn't need a razor.