• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see the very first post.

If you are easily offended, stay out of this thread.

Pointing out a lack of humor does not constitute offense......

In your opinion, some of us thought it was hilarious

Mildly intrigued as to WHY you think it's funny! I can't think of any other reason other than you think it's funny because it's a chance to mock another person's beliefs, an effort to try and build yourself up by belittling others. From any other angle, I can see no reason why someone would see humour in it :mellow:. But hey, get your kicks (cheap or otherwise) wherever you want.

Edited by Galrilion

Pointing out a lack of humor does not constitute offense......

Look man ,it's quite simple.

When it comes to Jesus and anything Jesus related, Tumbledore and his merry explosive one will push the limits as far as they can to try and trigger a response.

But as I have pointed out in the past, it's fine to make offensive jokes and comments about Jesus, Afrikaners and simply anyone else who easily takes it on the cheek.

It's even more entertaining when Catholics....wait...Protestants......wait.....self proclaimed atheists tend to make these jokes, you see the atheist simply has nothing to believe in but himself, so perhaps one should start becoming offensive towards those individuals themselves.

I say that would be tit for tat ?

@Wayne, just in case you wonder, absolutely nothing against you, I agree that the thread does warn, but then let's not forget the whole open office drama which played off here a few months ago.

If that post offends, get rid of it.

Edited by Dangle

@DaLoco - I misunderstood your post as if you took offence, which is exactly what this thread is about.

A place for all mildly offensive and borderline posts.

I apologise for misunderstanding your post, but my point does still remain.

For those that are easily offended, this is not the thread for you.

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

@Wayne, just in case you wonder, absolutely nothing against you, I agree that the thread does warn, but then let's not forget the whole open office drama which played off here a few months ago.

If that post offends, get rid of it.

Dude...you hurt my one working feeling.

Nah, takes a lot more than that to piss me off.