Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into making gifs. The format itself is crap but still quite entertaining.

http://cape.smugmug.com/Index/i-c8Kp8LM/0/O/140118C.gif

http://cape.smugmug.com/Index/i-vhkb4t6/0/O/140118D.gif

E: Broken links repaired.

Edited by cape

• 1 month later...

Was chatting to my ex-wife on the way home after dropping my eldest son in Mooi River last week. She asked me why I wasn't into photography anymore. I said that after my two EOSs (was still shooting on film) were out of commission. She said it was a shame, because she really liked the pics I used to take of the boys and our dogs.

Yesterday, I got a text saying that after I pick up my youngest son, could I please come past the office to pick something up? Typically, I thought it would be something that Breandan had forgotten - like his dad, he is a bear of little brain.

Between Kel, Conor and B, they had schemed to buy me this. I was blown away by the generosity of the gift and the thoughtfulness of the gesture!

post-1604-0-77302400-1390548150_thumb.jpg

It's a basic model, I know, but I am so looking forward to getting myself into photography again. And, hopefully I can contribute some decent snaps to this thread.

Now come down to LBG's on the weekend and take some snaps of the sk8ers.. im there most weekends rolling with the fisheye..... bring your stick with for cruising :thumbup: or head out after 2pm weekdays always some sk8ters rolling there after school :thumbup:

Every once in a while I have a happy accident that I like. This is one.

Dusk, time of strange shapes floating in and out of view like ghosts.

post-17716-0-58512800-1394796137_thumb.jpg