Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Breathtaking shots @Veebee! :)

Thanks Andrew. The last 2 are old images which I just reworked in Photoshop after learning some new skills.

I've decided to give more time to photography this year, so getting back into it after some time.

A backpacking trip to the Berg next month, back to Hole in The wall in April and maybe Cape Town and Overberg in September.

Thanks Andrew. The last 2 are old images which I just reworked in Photoshop after learning some new skills.

I've decided to give more time to photography this year, so getting back into it after some time.

A backpacking trip to the Berg next month, back to Hole in The wall in April and maybe Cape Town and Overberg in September.

Seriously nice work! I try to learn more from Adobe Lightroom every day simply by watching another photographer editing his work on Lr to see if I can get some tips.

I need to work on my photography this year... MTB'ing took over a lot more early this year, not that I regret it, I just need to practice my photography again. Took some nice shots last year (the most I post here) and need to capture new ones.

Sounds amazing! Must say, I get my best shots when I go out and explore. Here at the home here isn't really something capture, but I can get creative. Wanting to go to town to do some Streetlife Photography. Will need to put on a day out for it.

Good luck with the trip, sure you will get epic shots as I can see you really know what to do with your gear and (software). 

If I may ask, what gear are you using? Also, do you perhaps have a portfolio or even a site where you upload your images? Would love to see more.

Seriously nice work! I try to learn more from Adobe Lightroom every day simply by watching another photographer editing his work on Lr to see if I can get some tips.

I need to work on my photography this year... MTB'ing took over a lot more early this year, not that I regret it, I just need to practice my photography again. Took some nice shots last year (the most I post here) and need to capture new ones.

Sounds amazing! Must say, I get my best shots when I go out and explore. Here at the home here isn't really something capture, but I can get creative. Wanting to go to town to do some Streetlife Photography. Will need to put on a day out for it.

Good luck with the trip, sure you will get epic shots as I can see you really know what to do with your gear and (software). 

If I may ask, what gear are you using? Also, do you perhaps have a portfolio or even a site where you upload your images? Would love to see more.

Thanks again man. Lightroom is a lot easier to manage your workflow and edit, whereas PS has all the more advanced functions which you really need to learn and understand.

I only really started using PS recently, in the past I only used it to blend images together as I didn't like the automated HDR tools out there.

The last 2 years for me were more cycling focused, I did some photography but not as much as I should have been doing.

The Cape has soo much more to offer for photography vs Durban or JHB.

My gear

Canon 5D3

Lenses: 16-35 f2.8 mk2 / 70-200 f2.8 mk2 / 24-105Stm / Sigma 150-600C

Lee Filters ND Filters: Big & Little Stoppers, and a few Grad ND Filters + Polarizer

Sirui Tripod + Head

No website but you can check my IG or 500px feeds. Alot more active on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/vivek_bishun/

https://500px.com/vivekbishun