[Event] Randfontein EPR MTB Challenge

Ysterkas

I went to go get my race pack today and got no number, they said I should buy a timing chip... Is this normall? I enterd for the 60km mtb race.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to unknown reasons did the company that do the entries didnt print any race numbers for the mtb event.We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may brought to the cyclist collecting there "race packs" this week The Race tec chip can be used in other events like 94,7 so it's not a waste of money .The 56 km is a double lapper and will be super fast but be careful of the wind and some loose patches of sand ,the race is marked with yellow and black boards and at some of the turns big white arrows on the ground. The race starts and finish on the Tarlton race track. Late entries and race pack collection can be done at the race track from 06:00 tomorrow morning

That was the most well organised race ive ever done. Well done EPR! Your sponsorship was awesome; great route markings and fantastic prizes. It all just worked :clap:

Although the route was as flat as the pancake i had afterwords :P , it was still a great race. Flat out BTTW's for 60km's.

Ill definitely b back :D

That was the most well organised race ive ever done. Well done EPR! Your sponsorship was awesome; great route markings and fantastic prizes. It all just worked :clap:

Although the route was as flat as the pancake i had afterwords :P , it was still a great race. Flat out BTTW's for 60km's.

Ill definitely b back :D

Same for the road race. Excellent marshalling and signage, all road obstacles clearly marked. A good job.

We were also BTTW (I presume you mean the lads were BTTW? ;-) ) and the wind was conducive to a good race this year!

Also had fun! Did the 60km, started late but it was really cool! Thanks for advising me on doing the 60 eyecandy it was well worth it!

Also had fun! Did the 60km, started late but it was really cool! Thanks for advising me on doing the 60 eyecandy it was well worth it!

well done :thumbup:

Was a nice morning ride bit of wind in places well marked route very flat as expected but I enjoyed it.

Thanks to everybody that did the ride one of our best rides evrybody did their best marshalling ,route marking water point and to to all the riders thanks and see you next year....The Randmark EPR MTB Cycling challenge commitee

It was a very nice race indeed.. I also did the 30KM mtb race.. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Does anybody know if we can find photos of the event online? or who the photographers were?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

25th August. The organisers are still checking out the distance, but the longer ride will not be laps!!!

The organisers are looking at a new route for the long distance, sounds like a stunning route!!!!