[Event] Randfontein EPR MTB Challenge

Ysterkas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You start and finish on the Tarlton dragstrip the 60 km will be a double lapper with plenty of road to pass the slower 30km riders if you can catch them . Unfortunately the quarry will not be a feuture this year as there are safety concerns of crossing the tar road . The tar road is very busy lately and it is difficult to stop the big trucks that are using this road now.

You can enter on the Friday afternoon at the Randmark clubhouse cnr Homestead and Northway Greenhills Randfontein or on the day of the race at the Tarlton raceway

You can enter on the Friday afternoon at the Randmark clubhouse cnr Homestead and Northway Greenhills Randfontein or on the day of the race at the Tarlton raceway

Thanks.

Here is the start times of the Road and MTB races

120km

prefix start_time category

$ 08h00 CSA Lic Elite & U23 Men

& 08h00 CSA Lic Junior Men

MTBA 08h03 60 km MTB

TL 08h06 Tandem

TB 08h06 Tandem

VA 08h09 CSA Lic Vet Men (30-39)

VB 08h12 CSA Lic Vet Men (40-49)

VC 08h15 CSA Lic Vet Men (50+)

% 08h18 CSA Lic Ladies

AL 08h21 Open

BL 08h24 Open

MTBB 08h30 30 km MTB

58km

prefix start_time category

+ 08h35 CSA Lic U16s

* 08h35 CSA Lic U14s

TM 08h38 Tandem

TB 08h38 Tandem

AM 08h41 Open

BM 08h44 Open

Race timed by Racetec Chips will be available at registration. Entries closing on Thursday night 23:00 Enter now for the fastest mtb race in Gauteng.

After scouting the route again yesterday and some serious calculation did we managed to finalized the route. The shorter route will be 30km and the longer one 56km. Pre entries closes 23:00 tonight

Look us up on our facebook page Randmark EPR MTB Challenge the route profile is there for the 30 km .It looks rough but if you stretch out the profile it would look like this ______________________.

After scouting the route again yesterday and some serious calculation did we managed to finalized the route. The shorter route will be 30km and the longer one 56km. Pre entries closes 23:00 tonight

Yo Ysterkas - apologies if this has been asked/answered previous.....is the 56km a double lap or one single loop?