Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

No dude, you should have first swopped out some of the components first before trying to sell ;)

In Neil's defense, at least his mechanic has learnt how to assemble bikes now! Back when he operated out of his garage, they inevitably had most parts upside down or back to front in the adverts (my bike was found before he had a chance to strip it - although the brakes were already loose and the pedals were gone - but I was fortunate enough that he put on a few extra cable ties and changed my cable routing before returning it which I appreciated! :blush: )

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Avron also runs a 2nd hand dealership and there aren't as many if any claims of stolen bikes there.

Maybe Neil should so a background check before buying a bike in the future.

Wynnietjie. Was it a giant dh team by any chance? Black one. Cause you still have the forks . And you snapped the frame . And cut the brake hopes before the cops could take it away from you. If you are the same guy.

Wynnietjie. Was it a giant dh team by any chance? Black one. Cause you still have the forks . And you snapped the frame . And cut the brake hopes before the cops could take it away from you. If you are the same guy.

Dude - not cool. I think I remember that episode....

I dont understand how the cops can find all the stolen bikes there but not bring him to book. listed this on 702 crime line perhaps something will come from that

HuH, whats going on with this? :unsure:

I was in the shop when this bike was brought in. Apparently Shey had called in the morning and said that he was sending it in with someone else for him to sell on his behalf. Documentation was filled out and a receipt issued re the delivery.

Apparently Shey has stopped cycling re bad knee issues and was selling the bike. So the acceptance of the bike was done in broad daylight and a receipt was issued.

So far there is no wrong doing, everyone know where the bike is and where it came from. If it is stolen there is a trail.

That makes sense, even Neal can't be stupid enough to advertise a stolen bike with the owners name in the picture. If it was stolen, it would have 8 speed gruppo, RS10 wheels and road bars on it!

So here's the official story after my wife calling him this morning...

Shaye does have his bike for sale with said shop. He wasn't aware of the shops reputation though...

If anyone wants to make an offer directly to Shaye on the bike, I can forward you his contact details.

This reply is direct from Neils Wheels himself,

"This bike belongs to Shaye Best, whois a personal trainer in Table View, and has asked me to sell his bike as he is no longer able to do triathlons. If u want his number, I can give it to u"

So that bike is legit :thumbup:

That makes sense, even Neal can't be stupid enough to advertise a stolen bike with the owners name in the picture. If it was stolen, it would have 8 speed gruppo, RS10 wheels and road bars on it!

Stupid enough to be caught with another stolen bike in his shop though :lol:

I never said he was the brightest pea in the pod, just that he can't be THAT stupid... I've lost count, but think it's now more than 10 he's been caught with!

This reply is direct from Neils Wheels himself,

"This bike belongs to Shaye Best, whois a personal trainer in Table View, and has asked me to sell his bike as he is no longer able to do triathlons. If u want his number, I can give it to u"

So that bike is legit :thumbup:

Some Hubbers (not Caerus) can be soooooooo incredibly stupid.

Some Hubbers (not Caerus) can be soooooooo incredibly stupid.

True but also not so true, when a guys name pops up regularly and he is involved in shady deals, the I guess they have no other option but to be led to believe that he is a skelm.