Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True but also not so true, when a guys name pops up regularly and he is involved in shady deals, the I guess they have no other option but to be led to believe that he is a skelm.

Where there's smoke, there's fire...

Thumbs up for all the guys keeping a watchful eye out for stolen items!!

It's the only way we can combat this scurge...by keeping an eye out for each others items!!

Well done again!!

It's the only way we can combat this scurge...by keeping an eye out for each others items!!

Well done again!!

I agree with you 100% :thumbup:

True but also not so true, when a guys name pops up regularly and he is involved in shady deals, the I guess they have no other option but to be led to believe that he is a skelm.

I think you're right, he is and am glad there's a lot of pressure on him to behave better now.

Edited by Joe Low

I think you're right, he is - but we have to be far more certain before chasing off on specific allegations. Just like the fool person who took the police round to the guy's house having followed him home, only to find the bike was his. It's ridiculous behaviour imo.

I agree, we can't become total vigilante's.

I think you're right, he is - but we have to be far more certain before chasing off on specific allegations. Just like the fool person who took the police round to the guy's house having followed him home, only to find the bike was his. It's ridiculous behaviour imo.

These are two totally different circumstances though, three(thats what I know of) guys that are on The Hub have all found there stolen bikes on his property/ in his possesion/ in his shop. Those are FACTS.

As for the other case, its may seem ridiculous but what if it had turned out differently and the bike had in fact been stolen? As with another recent case published here on the interweb. What the person should have done was get ALL the avaliable info and approach the actual person, no need for any gung-ho antics.

The guys name is on the Seat post...haha! Try get hold of him?

His name is Shaye Best

His number is

Call him to see if this is his bike that he has asked to be sold on his behalf

Mod Edit: dont paste cell phone details.

His name is Shaye Best

His number is ......

What about the rest of the stolen bikes that somehow always end up in your shop?

Only in this case it should be spelled "skellum"

Well done again!!

Here is your chance Neil. Tell us that you are an honest bike dealer.

Maybe we should ask him to reply on Carte Blanche? After all he is creating the market for stolen goods!

Without "secondhand bike dealers" like him skellums would not be able to get rid of the bike they jacked???

His name is Shaye Best

His number is .....

Mods can we please remove this guys cellphone number from this public forum

His name is Shaye Best

His number is..........

, you can't post your customers contact details on internet, I would be seriously pissed off if I was him.

Why do you only reply to the one thing which was already established to just be a hubber jumping to conclusions (i.e. that every bike you sell is stolen). What about the other allegations against you which are justified?

For any of the stolen bikes recovered from you, did you have the information you are required to have with respect to the person you purchased it from? I'm guessing not... Quite a coincidence!

When you were running your shop from your garage, how did people know where to find you to sell bikes to you? I know you advertised on gumtree the bikes for sale, but I never saw anything saying you were looking for bikes...

Either you are incredibly ... and naive or you know exactly what is going on in your store (previously your garage), why can we all see which bikes are dodgy and/or stolen yet you can't when you deal with them every day? My guess is the latter or you would be a lot more co-operative and a lot more concerned about what people were saying about you...

Mod edit: I deleted a few things. Play nice and reserve judgement.