Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

Does anyone find it strange that Neil is still online everyday? Scrolling the stolen bike section just a few minutes ago...

Not really. I spoke to the guy who has just installed his new IT system. He's changed his way of operating to just doing what Avron does, which is selling on consignment. So no, I'm not surprized.

He's also really jacked up his record keeping, apparently. Seems as if things are changing for the better...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I spoke to the guy who has just installed his new IT system. He's changed his way of operating to just doing what Avron does, which is selling on consignment. So no, I'm not surprized.

He's also really jacked up his record keeping, apparently. Seems as if things are changing for the better...

Well, either that or his garage is now full of the stolen bikes and the shop is just a side thing... Would be very surprised if he proved his garage/house has no bikes other than his own right now. If he carried on dealing with stolen bikes so openly, he would go to jail soon, he had to become a bit more intelligent about it sometime! Still never justified any of the 8 or 9 odd stolen bikes he's been caught with which means he doesn't have any guilt about it (I would personally be running around trying everything to fix my reputation if I was found with even 1 stolen item and definitely wouldn't make the same mistake again!)...

If you take stolen bikes on consignment, does that mean the thief now carries the risk instead of Neal as he only gets paid once the bike's slipped through undetected?

Well, either that or his garage is now full of the stolen bikes and the shop is just a side thing... Would be very surprised if he proved his garage/house has no bikes other than his own right now. If he carried on dealing with stolen bikes so openly, he would go to jail soon, he had to become a bit more intelligent about it sometime! Still never justified any of the 8 or 9 odd stolen bikes he's been caught with which means he doesn't have any guilt about it (I would personally be running around trying everything to fix my reputation if I was found with even 1 stolen item and definitely wouldn't make the same mistake again!)...

If you take stolen bikes on consignment, does that mean the thief now carries the risk instead of Neal as he only gets paid once the bike's slipped through undetected?

Possession of stolen goods is a crime. would be interesting to hear how the law looks at consignment in this scenario? Imagine the guy you just caught with your wallet telling the cops it was a consignment item :D

• 9 years later...
2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

10 years later, i know.

but testing the waters here.

this shop is still around, and has a really good google review

4.6 from 90+ reviews

https://www.google.com/search?q=neils+wheels&rlz=1C1CHBF_enZA887ZA887&oq=neils+wheels&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0i512l2j46i175i199i512j0i512l2j69i60l2.2513j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x1dcc4251422b9dc9:0xfcb7df7aea6b41ac,1,,,

has all the dodgy stuff stopped?

apparently SAFFA's are ok with criminality so there's that

On 8/19/2021 at 11:19 AM, porqui said:

Eisch - it's Friday tomorrow.

Read through the reviews - see if you pick up something.

nada. the only 1star review is positive as well!

i guess if they had screwed people over it would be on google reviews or somewhere. so sounds decent

4 hours ago, Shebeen said:

nada. the only 1star review is positive as well!

i guess if they had screwed people over it would be on google reviews or somewhere. so sounds decent

Precisely - it seems as if they were all written by the same person

its easy to have negative google reviews removed.

only 94 google reviews, how long are they in business? 

This thread started 10years ago