Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged on, entered my details as per this years event and in a matter of seconds got a response that I am on the accepted list.

Dont see what the fuss is.

:thumbup: Same here! No problem.

I logged on, entered my details as per this years event and in a matter of seconds got a response that I am on the accepted list.

windgat (MTB) fietsryers!! cursing.gif

Noob question:

What exactly is the thinking behind giving previous entrants preferential entry?

Its the sani2c loyalty program :rolleyes:

This is obviously not the first time you are doing this event

I see my entry status has now changed to "Accepted". I assume that means we're in. Entry type is still "Unassigned". We entered for the Race. Will have to wait for the email (holds thumbs).

yesterday i was on the waiting list, today,,,, i just received a mail that said "you are accepted"! and that there are payment probs etc, dont know how, but im in!!!!! :clap:

yesterday i was on the waiting list, today,,,, i just received a mail that said "you are accepted"! and that there are payment probs etc, dont know how, but im in!!!!! :clap:

Did you do the race this year?

Well I hope this doesnt mean we are 1664 in the queue

Team Name: THE X FACTOR

Team/Entry ID: Wait - R1664

Entry Type: Unassigned

Entry Status: Waiting List

Therefore if they enter 1400 team across the "Race and Adventure " and 50% past riders take their original spots that means 700 spots might be open to newbies. If I am at 1664 it means they will easily be able to open another race and have left overs :thumbup: (just a quick rough calc)

SO PLEASE OPEN ANOTHER!! :clap:

It seems that every time I hit submit during the initial rush and got an error message it did indeed end up on the database. I have an entry with 24 participants. ??????

post-26888-0-74934000-1313149520.gif

Team 1557

Accepted

Yeah baby, this morning when i checked it was waiting list still. So guys go and check on the website

It seems that every time I hit submit during the initial rush and got an error message it did indeed end up on the database. I have an entry with 24 participants. ??????

hahaha thats brilliant!

and i bet you were using the same id number every time - i managed to register a couple of times with the same id also. reckon there is a bit of sweating going on trying to clean up that database now