Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

If you pushed the register ikon and had no response just leave the window open and eventually you'll get confirmation. Tried on two windows and both eventually went through!!:) HOLDING THUMBS AND FINGERS CROSSED!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Eventually got on the waiting list - but if I had known this when I clicked at 12:00 and nothing happened i think I would be on - very bad programming so some people are now on a waiting list because the system did "nothing" on screen so u thought it had not taken and then you refreshed and tired and tried - oh well - will see what happens.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's good reason to moan when all you get is a service unavailable or server too busy message - for what? a site hosted on a 3000 buck proliant server and 512k bandwidth dhould be able to handle the traffic load thats being generated

Fully agree - if you know you're going to get bombarded then you build and test your systems with that in mind.

I eventually got a message saying that "one or both of the participants has already been accepted"

Holding thumbs

Absolutely useless. Server too busy, server to busy... etc, finally registration page... no response when register button is clicked.

no confirmation yet, just 'one or more participants is in an accepted team'

so very confusing, i think last year was better... less panic hype :angry:

Frustrating.................Very Frustrating.

Have been trying since 12pm. Eventualy website pops up with One or more ID's have been accepted for the race.......so dont know if I have got an entry or not!!!

I eventually got a message saying that "one or both of the participants has already been accepted"

Holding thumbs

I got one of these too...but no other confirmation. What gives?

I got one of these too...but no other confirmation. What gives?

Website says that you will get confirmation during the course of today...looks like we gonna have to just hang in there!!

FOUR pages within only one hour!! Must be a record for The Hub? clap.gifclap.gif

Maybe Farmer G should use the hub to register entries next year :unsure:

so it looks like all that hype about previous entrants not getting preference is bollocks. Nice way to build some hype.