Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

I logged on, entered my details as per this years event and in a matter of seconds got a response that I am on the accepted list.

Dont see what the fuss is.

you should have been there at 12 - it was carnage - i could smell their underpowered server burning all the way down in kzn

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys - did you EVER expect Entelect to get it right? I have never entered an event through them that has not involved some level of c*ck up. When I saw they were (unfortunately) the "IT" partner, I knew it was going to fall over...

Team Mud, Sweat and Beers thinks this is a WONDERFUL website. We think it was SO FAST, SO AWESOME, so WELL DESIGNED that only people who don't deserve to win the entry lottery can't operate it.

Dammit I hope this works

Edited by RoboLuke

+1

Maybe their server crashed and when they restarted it, it took some of the entrants who registered later? But yeah, it's cr@p to sit with a 'maybe' letter, if some okes receive an accepted one now.

If you preach 'first come, first served', stick to it. :(

The system is fundamentally flawed in that new riders automatically get put in the waiting list queue. It makes a mockery of their whole story about everyone having a fair chance. Coupled with a IT meltdown the big word is "F...UP"

Got accepted for the Race soon after logging in this afternoon- and by 17:00 got a confirmation email from Farmer Glen (gloatgloatgloat) :clap: . Two happy customers on this side.

I just tried to log in again and register. i was asked for my ID number and was taken to a page that had mine and my team mates details. Looks looks like i got an entry! Havent recieved the email for payment yet but will keep my fingers crossed. I f i have that will be 5 years of dreaming come true!!!

I just tried to log in again and register. i was asked for my ID number and was taken to a page that had mine and my team mates details. Looks looks like i got an entry! Havent recieved the email for payment yet but will keep my fingers crossed. I f i have that will be 5 years of dreaming come true!!!

Same here but I dont think it means the entry is accepted yet. According to the entry process, if your entry was on the waiting list, you will be contacted on Monday should there be space and then you have 48h to pay.

Same here but I dont think it means the entry is accepted yet. According to the entry process, if your entry was on the waiting list, you will be contacted on Monday should there be space and then you have 48h to pay.

I didnt get an email confirm last night, but when i check the Sani2C race (entered both to up my chances), i have an entry loaded in my cart?

Does anyone else get this?

post-9155-0-87658200-1313127182.jpg

Edited by bradwentzel

I didnt get an email confirm last night, but when i check the Sani2C race (entered both to up my chances), i have an entry loaded in my cart?

Does anyone else get this?

yes exactly the same, I think everyone on the waiting list got this, now do the following, choose the shirt/jacket sizes for you and partner and click next....you can't pay! and at the top your entry status should say "waiting list"...if you didnt get a confirmation email/call I think you are on the waiting list.

Yip, got the same, however once i finalized my cart with the clothing sizes etc i get the following:

Entry Type: Unassigned

Entry Status: Query

So it looks like I am still on the wait/query list.

I see now the site is offline...

Much frustration...

Yup. That is balls. Just updated all the 2nd participant's details and it bombed out :(

haha:

twitter quote of the day, Andrew Mclean:" Sani2C got duel single track dialed, now need to work on duel servers, Too much congestion."

This is what I get:

Team/Entry ID: Wait - R6

Entry Status: Waiting List

Hope that R6 means I'm #6 on the waiting list. unsure.gif

Wonder if the "R" is for Race? I entered the Adventure. Now just imagine I get an entry into the Race! ohmy.gif mmmmm decisions, decisions!!

Edited by flymango

This is what I get:

Team/Entry ID: Wait - R6

Entry Status: Waiting List

Hope that R6 means I'm #6 on the waiting list. unsure.gif

If it is, I am doing the sani in 2045 :rolleyes: