Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup!

Congratulations! Your team has been accepted for this event.

Cant seem to upload pics on the he hub though as I made a screenshot.

Damn - I see a couple different people got accepted. We'd better get in, otherwise there's going to be hell to pay. :o

Edited by riaanb

You guys are a bunch of $%#%$$# moaners ....

I guess there is nothing that Farmer Glen and the Team can do in this and the next lifetime to please you ...

It was an equal opportunity for everyone ... you knew the rules, you knew what you're suppose to do!

And for the record - YES, we got an entry

I am also still waiting since 12. Just been getting errors. Aaaaaaah well this is africa after all :-)

Told am on waiting list, even though my partner has done all of them and I went online at 12.00. Sucks :(

Ysterman, welldone! Just remember all the posts above have also been trying since 12h. But the system is flawed in that it tries to accept entries and allocate. It should just accept right now and allocate later so that everyone has a fair chance.

I've done the Adventure for the last four years, and I'm on the waiting list!!

On the lighter side, while struggling to get through, I ran a tracert to find out the server:

Tracing route to entries.sani2c.co.za [196.31.218.215]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 173 ms 178 ms 198 ms 10.17.15.12

2 * * * Request timed out.

3 * * * Request timed out.

4 * * * Request timed out.

5 * * * Request timed out.

6 * * * Request timed out.

7 * * * Request timed out.

8 * * * Request timed out.

9 * * * Request timed out.

10 * * * Request timed out.

11 * * * Request timed out.

12 116 ms 138 ms 140 ms www.iwantmystuffback.co.za [196.31.218.215]

Trace complete.

I was entered my details in at 12, and it kept giving me an error. I have now just received the wait listed screen. This is a joke!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :angry:

to the guys that got proper confirmation - was that an email sent to you / was that a page you saw?

You guys are a bunch of $%#%$$# moaners ....

I guess there is nothing that Farmer Glen and the Team can do in this and the next lifetime to please you ...

It was an equal opportunity for everyone ... you knew the rules, you knew what you're suppose to do!

And for the record - YES, we got an entry

there's good reason to moan when all you get is a service unavailable or server too busy message - for what? a site hosted on a 3000 buck proliant server and 512k bandwidth dhould be able to handle the traffic load thats being generated

If it was first come first serve i must have gotten one as it went through at about 12h02 but im on the waiting list

to the guys that got proper confirmation - was that an email sent to you / was that a page you saw?

Confirmation Page. Mail will follow soon hopefully.

No entry this year.

My assumption is that I go onto a waiting list until those who entered this year have registered before 21h00 tonight (so keep struggling guys and girls!!). So, my expectation is that I'll be quite high on the waiting list. If you did enter this year, and got the same report as I did (or get it before 21h00 tonight), I suspect you'll get a confirmation e-mail shortly and then you use your credit card to secure an entry before Sunday.

All my interpretation though! unsure.gif

I hope so!! Also on the waiting list...