32GI

ridr

ah ha, instead of diluting the mix to take bit of the sweetness away, I will mix it with the unflavoured powder. Great advise, thanks.

RE the chews.Can't you make thinner (and longer) like a regular bar. As is it is quite a big chunk of sweet to carry along.

We did consider this, and I will discuss the packaging with my partner, our only issue is it needs to be suitable for runners to carry as well, :-), will keep you posted. We are in the process of nice thin slim sustiable gel design.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi M,

Thanks for your response and explaining the science behind it. I read somewhere awhile back (so the exact details may be a bit fuzzy) that at one time they experimented with "Fat-loading" instead of "Carbo-loading" before events but found, as you pointed out, that it takes too long to process fat to fuel during the event. But utilising fat for fuel during training would be good.

Are the 32Gi chews a solid form of the 32Gi drink or are they more like "gels"?

Good result with your 70.3, well done.

The chews are very different from the drink, as they have more of a kick :-), GI is nearly double that of the drink, well a little less than double more of a ripened banana level 50+ or so. It also has some fast release carbs such as pure glucose mixed with our slow release carb. So it will provide a faster release and sustain. 1 packet of chews = 3-4 gels, equivalent energy time.

later

Me

do a search for 32gi, there must be 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pages on it

Thanks. Wasn't sure if it was an I, an L, an l, a 1, an i ????? :blush:

32Gi™ is different from conventional high GI endurance energy drinks. With a Glycemic Index (GI) of only 32, its unique formulation helps your body release the exact amount of glucose you need for sustained energy. At the same time, it promotes fat store tapping to deliver the balance of the energy. The result is a longer lasting, more balanced energy supply, with zero 'spiking'.

32Gi™ is different from conventional high GI endurance energy drinks. With a Glycemic Index (GI) of only 32, its unique formulation helps your body release the exact amount of glucose you need for sustained energy. At the same time, it promotes fat store tapping to deliver the balance of the energy. The result is a longer lasting, more balanced energy supply, with zero 'spiking'.

Oh,right, you mean like a banana or some fruit cake. Cool. I'm sorted without the price tag and the pretentiousness...

Oh,right, you mean like a banana or some fruit cake. Cool. I'm sorted without the price tag and the pretentiousness...

Yeah but this just sounds cooler :thumbup:

Sounds like a power balance spiel... :P

Does it actually work or should I just stick with my diluted red grape juice?

Archived