32GI

ridr

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying the chews out on Saturday for the first time- it better work otherwise I'll be walking up Vissershok and Odendaal's :blush:

Guest agteros

32Gi™ is different from conventional high GI endurance energy drinks. With a Glycemic Index (GI) of only 32, its unique formulation helps your body release the exact amount of glucose you need for sustained energy. At the same time, it promotes fat store tapping to deliver the balance of the energy. The result is a longer lasting, more balanced energy supply, with zero 'spiking'.

So, please define 'exact amount of glucose you need for sustained energy'!

Stop regurgitating the marketing drivel!

I am trying the chews out on Saturday for the first time- it better work otherwise I'll be walking up Vissershok and Odendaal's :blush:

The stuff is not an instant boost. You should start eating it about 30 minutes before you think you will need the boost.

I swear by the stuff :) :thumbup: Works well for me , As MDW says , have a low gi breakfast ( i have 2 slices low gi loaf from woolies with their organic crunchy peanut butter ) about 1.5 hours prior to the race , then have 500ml (2x scoops) of 32gi 30 mins prior to starting then I race with 2x 750ml bottles each with 3x scoops of 32gi , I start using the chews after about 45mins of hard racing , then consume one packet roughly every 45 mins or so :) I have been achieving PB's in all my races , starting in A bunch for sundays race :clap: I am a convert of 32GI

I tried it 2 weeks ago and my bottles still taste of the stuff.

Not necessarily a bad thing...

(if its so simple, why is it so expensive?)

Expect to pay R230-00 to R250-00 for 1kg tub. Varies between shops.

Just to ad. 1kg gives you 20 helpings. 1 helping lasts 2h.

Best stuff around..

Promotes Fat Burning

32Gi™ promotes fat store tapping as a source of energy. 32Gi™ is known to oxidise as much as 28% more fat than competing products.

Ensures faster recovery

Due to the sustained energy 32Gi™ provides, it has been shown to spare the glycogen stores for a lot longer. Athletes using 32Gi™ have demonstrated very quick recovery and good feelings post endurance events.

Zero Spiking

Because 32Gi™ contains zero sugar, it does not cause any spiking whatsoever. 32Gi™ generates a nice level peak which stabilises energy levels and tapers off over a long period of time.

Child Friendly

32Gi™ does not contain sugar and so prevents any hyperactivity in children, which is commonly caused by sugar drinks. 32Gi™ is also non-cariogenic, meaning that it does not cause any tooth decay, which is a main problem in any drink containing a sugar ingredient.

Suitable for Diabetics

Due to 32Gi™‘s non-spiking effects, diabetics utilising our product have experienced very stable sugar levels, especially throughout endurance events, leading to no nausea or irritability. Severe diabetic sufferers have also reported (based on blood testing) no need to inject insulin during long events.

• 3 weeks later...

32Gi Team will be in full force at the Argus Expo, come and join us, chat to some of our pro athletes and get FREE nutritional advice from the experts.

32Gi Team will be in full force at the Argus Expo, come and join us, chat to some of our pro athletes and get FREE nutritional advice from the experts.

Awesome.

You going to be down as well?

I will come and say hello! :thumbup:

I will be there for sure so pop in for a chat :-)

Is there anybody in Jeffreysbay that carries 32GI? I would like to give it a taste before the Argus. :)

Do NOT change your fueling for raceday! Esp not if you're going to an extremely different type of drink, such as 32GI.

The stuff is good, but such a change for a raceday is just crazy. Test it on training rides and make sure how (and whether!) it works for you, how it affects you - and then only bring it to a race.

I love the stuff, used it all summer, but somehow still haven't done a race with it... Pretty sure this will change next season - or during the winter on the mtb.

Will drop in at the stand for a quick howzit!

Do NOT change your fueling for raceday! Esp not if you're going to an extremely different type of drink, such as 32GI.

The stuff is good, but such a change for a raceday is just crazy. Test it on training rides and make sure how (and whether!) it works for you, how it affects you - and then only bring it to a race.

I love the stuff, used it all summer, but somehow still haven't done a race with it... Pretty sure this will change next season - or during the winter on the mtb.

Will drop in at the stand for a quick howzit!

At this point in time I have no fueling strategy....so I need to use something. From what I have read, 32GI seems to be ok. I have only seen Cytopower here in Jbay, not too sure if that will be ok. :unsure:

What will the expo price be for each item?

What will Hub discount be?

Can't wait for the Argus.

See you guys at the expo.

btw: Did my first race using 32Gi this past weekend. Must say it did make a difference.

Cool!

Archived