32GI

ridr

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just bought a new tub of Cyto Power HP (which I thoroughly enjoy and am very impressed with and have been using for 7 years, started when it was just 'Cyto Power'!!) i am keen to try out the 32GI though, does it come out in a smaller tub than the one on the site?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just bought a new tub of Cyto Power HP (which I thoroughly enjoy and am very impressed with and have been using for 7 years, started when it was just 'Cyto Power'!!) i am keen to try out the 32GI though, does it come out in a smaller tub than the one on the site?

You can also buy a single serving sachet

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet! Dischem here i come!

Does the unflavoured also come in single servings?

Not at Dischem Paarl

Does the unflavoured also come in single servings?

Not at Dischem Paarl

We dont have the neutral in sachets yet, if u have not tried it, drop me a pm i will organize something for you ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 32Gi today, just wanted to say a big thank you to all our supporters we would never be where we are without you.

Some really exciting stuff happening over the next few weeks stay tuned :-)

Congrats! I still met you quickly at the Argus expo, you don't perhaps know where I can find a sample of the Neutral flavour? As i been using al the flavours so far just want to try the Neutral flavour aswell cause I like the variety as I drink a different flavour every time I go train.

Been using this product since thread 1st started & all i can say is,. wtf was this stuff when i was skateboarding..:whistling: must do wonders for surfing etc..

Def all i buy now.. lime ftw :w00t:

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 32Gi today, just wanted to say a big thank you to all our supporters we would never be where we are without you.

Some really exciting stuff happening over the next few weeks stay tuned :-)

I have used 32 Gi for some time now, at first I was convinced it was the stuff but then I had a bad race and had a relook at my nutrition and I think sometimes its not the product but the mangement of it specifically under race conditions

I am a big fan of the neutral flavour, you still get a slight sugary taste but not nauseating like the Orange flavour can get on the second bottle

I have found for the Argus 1 bottle was fine and 1.5 bottles of water with a gel before Smits, in Noordhoek end of chappies for Suikers and one for the last kick home I started right at the back and it hard work to break 4 hrs on your own at 100kgs. I even had a small coke in Capri as I topped my water up and felt great after the ride which I think is testament to management of this product. will try those chews, I used the hammer gels 4 sips amounted to about 3 portions as I use a squeeze bottle

Mdw have you read the article in the latest Ride mag seems directed at your product, its quite a long article on GI as a whole interesting but not sure I agree with the article especially with ref to your product

I always believe that marketing and science aside the success is how you feel after the race/ride

It will be interesting to hear the feedback after the Epic as it sounds like the guys kakked off big time, the sense I get is that guys were not prepared, was it nutrition or training/intensity

I watched the first day and couldnt believe how the guys were walking up widow makers on day 1 ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi M,

Thanks for your response and explaining the science behind it. I read somewhere awhile back (so the exact details may be a bit fuzzy) that at one time they experimented with "Fat-loading" instead of "Carbo-loading" before events but found, as you pointed out, that it takes too long to process fat to fuel during the event. But utilising fat for fuel during training would be good.

Are the 32Gi chews a solid form of the 32Gi drink or are they more like "gels"?

Good result with your 70.3, well done.

that stuff really is great!! only hang up I have is when you are racing at 80% - 100% max heart rate it lacks that glucose kick you need to keep the tempo, but for long endurance type events and training rides I will choose this product over any other brand, my race fuel for now will stay USN Cyto Power HP.

A little birdie informed me 32GI is developing a 'race fuel' which I am rather excited about!!

I've been using 32GI since Dec. with mixed results . Problem is that I, and many of the other users I see here are evaluating this drink, while using other 'fast' sugars, Coke ,Jungle bars etc with the product.

The article in Ride magazine says that you basically use your stored energy when you are on the low GI stuff ,and not the product.And the best pre race meal? ALL BRAN FLAKES!

Latest Bicycling mag features Darren Lill, SA Road champ. Says he rides on COKE and water.So does an ex champ road athlete friend. And he rides respectable times.Any thougts?

I've been using Cytomax for a while but no real RESULTS??

Anyone else used Cytomax and experienced the same??

I've been using Cytomax for a while but no real RESULTS??

Anyone else used Cytomax and experienced the same??

X-man, I use Cytomax for the two oceans ultra, comrades, hill2hill, amashova and it works for me. thinking of trying 32GI when my current supply runs out. I must admit that I don't touch anything else, other than water.

X-man, I use Cytomax for the two oceans ultra, comrades, hill2hill, amashova and it works for me. thinking of trying 32GI when my current supply runs out. I must admit that I don't touch anything else, other than water.

Get a couple of satchels and go for a hard training ride....I like the orange 32GI, it did not have the sweet aftertaste :thumbup:

Archived