Unicycle - NOT a $#@$ing Mountain Bike

zaslinger

Man, I cringe when people use the "Give that man a bells" line....

It's so common, firstly, who actually drinks bell's it's terrible.

Also- it's such an unimaginative statement and it gives me the creeps... no class..

Build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!! :P It is such a lekker way of congratulating/giving someone praise.

And hey, some people can only afford Bell's. :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!! :P It is such a lekker way of congratulating/giving someone praise.

And hey, some people can only afford Bell's. :D

Let me guess, you have a Lapa in the back yard of your Tuscan style house and go for holiday in a Caravan and you drink your bells with coke?

:blush:

Let me guess, you have a Lapa in the back yard of your Tuscan style house and go for holiday in a Caravan and you drink your bells with coke?

:blush:

No lapa, only undercover braai area (gazebo), it's an Italian styled house, prefer proper lodging, and I don't consume alcohol (think it is refered to as a "teetotaler")

Geesh, no fun rubbing you up the wrong way, FAR TOO EASY. Have a good day. :lol: :) :D :P

No lapa, only undercover braai area (gazebo), it's an Italian styled house, prefer proper lodging, and I don't consume alcohol (think it is refered to as a "teetotaler")

Geesh, no fun rubbing you up the wrong way, FAR TOO EASY. Have a good day. :lol: :) :D :P

Lol, you got me..... :thumbup:

Mods, please ban both of these reprobates. Four counts of unacceptable behaviour: It is against forum rules to be reasonable, to apologise, to accept an apology, and to move on!

Horrified.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Now this got me laughing!!!

As long as race organizers allow me to enter I will continue to participate in both road and MTB races and hopefully end up raising a decent amount for the kids that need it.

Congrats on finishing the race Z, nice one :-) Thanks for your honest and brilliant reply to the situation. I take my hat off :thumbup: (no taking the hat off emoticons I'm afraid, so a thumbs up is it) :-)

Good luck for the next one !

WHAT! You live in Bellville and dont have a braai room? How will you ever sell your house one day?

Edited by velo

I'm with the OP - unicycles and mtbs are so different they should not be in the same race. What's next trail runners and mtbers racing together???

Dear google,

please define unicycle:

A circus apparatus, usually used by an acrobat!? :huh:

Mods, please ban both of these reprobates. Four counts of unacceptable behaviour: It is against forum rules to be reasonable, to apologise, to accept an apology, and to move on!

Horrified.

You're request has been noted. While not specifically against the rules of the forum, this kumbaya-style of debating should not be encouraged on hub. The mods are fuming. <_<

@ Unicycle4Change

Good man, thank you for your response and apology.

You take it on the chin well.

In light of your response, I would like to take back my "jibes" about proving yourself & apologise for any ill feeling towards you.

I then put it to CSA to sanction unicycles for MTB races.

I also put it to organisers to NOT join routes and cause chaos.

After reading your first post I thought you should count yourself lucky not to have picked a fight with the Uni rider as he is obvious a machine and would have klapped you as hard as Chuck Norris!

But now he came out on thehub like Mahatma Gandhi and maybe a good klap would have been less embarressing!

After reading your first post I thought you should count yourself lucky not to have picked a fight with the Uni rider as he is obvious a machine and would have klapped you as hard as Chuck Norris!

But now he came out on thehub like Mahatma Gandhi and maybe a good klap would have been less embarressing!

Yeah, whatever!

Handbags at 10 paces.

we'll duke it out.