Unicycle - NOT a $#@$ing Mountain Bike

zaslinger

Actually I'm ok with runners and unicyclers racing with mtbers - as long as they start behind me!

Fair enough, they must start in the back group(Z Group) 10mins after all MTB'ers have left.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but according to race rules you should not be there, maybe have your own race on the day with other unicyclists. If these organisers are clearly bending the rules, who is gonna be responsible for any injuries or god forbid a death.

Who will be saying sorry then? :o

You said it all :thumbup:

No Go Pro's even...

What about pink water bottles; red stripey socks; singing "chitty chitty bang bang" to myself...

100% with you!

• No free-loading/pirate riding
  • No I-pods
  • No Go-Pros
  • No outside assistance
  • Only two wheeled bicycles

You said it all :thumbup:

I must add, I have nothing against Unicyclists. Some mates of mine do it, but rules are rules.

Actually I'm ok with runners and unicyclers racing with mtbers - as long as they start behind me!

:lol: :clap:

Fair enough, they must start in the back group(Z Group) 10mins after all MTB'ers have left.

It actually makes sense to have unicyclists and runners on mtb courses after the mtbers... Courses are already marked and set up.depending on area and time of year heat could be an issue but more use of a course means better races for everyone.

bla bla

Reading posts like these makes me ashamed to call myself a mtb'er. If you knew how to ride your bike properly you wouldn't have crashed, dude.

Obvious "skill and talent required to ride a unicycle" aside, it just looks so frikkin' gay. Why do it? (closing door behind me)

It actually makes sense to have unicyclists and runners on mtb courses after the mtbers... Courses are already marked and set up.depending on area and time of year heat could be an issue but more use of a course means better races for everyone.

Maybe even the prices would come down, it could be a win win for everyone involved. :clap:

Why Holding Thumbs For U ? for mtbers? They need luck?

yeah, 'cause now they are really off the beaten track.

In CT we are more tolerant and know how to overtake on singletrack, never mind jeep track. Leave em unicylcists alone I say... :D

Edited by Headshot

Guest Omega Man

Obvious "skill and talent required to ride a unicycle" aside, it just looks so frikkin' gay. Why do it? (closing door behind me)

More or less gay than shaving your legs, wearing tights and riding a 29er?