Don't buy from this Hubber

MTB MAN

Can We also add that if you are a potential buyer, only enquire if you are genuinly interested in buying the item...

Edit: Hey! 13 pages!!!

Edited by Grebel

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up, up and away!

post-12790-0-02637000-1315463975.jpg

Quite tasteless coming from you Chubba placing a pic of overfed canned lions someghere in a modified zoo in Britain, you should know better than that. Just dont choke on your carrot!

Edited by eccentric1

Quite tasteless coming from you Chubba placing a pic of overfed canned lions someghere in a modified zoo in Britain, you should know better than that. Just dont choke on your carrot!

Don't worry, I got it

post-17843-0-01076200-1315464398.jpg

post-12790-0-23799600-1315464718.jpg

I was the first potential buyer which obviously means I was first inline for the helmet....

In the world of internet buying especialy on open sites like THEHUB, Gumtree etc, talk is cheap, and Money Talks. You have any idea how many products ive kept back becuase someones called dibs, or please dont sell ill definitly take it and other bull@#$. Only to get the original buyer to comeback saying nah he bought something else, or got a better deal at ... etc.

so the short and the sweet is Say I will pay you X amount for Z product Please let me know by the end of the day. The buyer will either acept or decline. But if you want to argue my price down, and another guy says ill take it heres the cash, what would you do? You would take the cash, so i guess these things are always open to negotiation but you run the risk of not ending up with the product.

I for one nowadays dont negotiate it wastes time energy and effort. I will post at a price and you can take it or leave it.

Please, I can't stress it enough , it will stop you from making contradictions.

Now go and wipe your eyes, immediately !!!!!!

No worries !

There's nothing wrong with my eyes.

I can see that:

post-16982-0-22756400-1315499890.jpg

No worries !

There's nothing wrong with my eyes.

I can see that:

post-16982-0-22756400-1315499890.jpg

ok i have been looking at this for twenty minutes now, DIBS on the first clue

seriously, help us out with a clue please