Sani2C Trail entry

duringd

"Congratulations, you and your team member have been Accepted into the Sani2c Trail 2012."

Were in yeah baby ...... Now to pay after a holiday in France and the budget is screwed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just phone Judy. My GF and mate never got an email but also could pay. when I phoned she said they have an entry.

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH Got my email for entry in the trail after being on the "other" wait list for 4 years. Can't !! :clap: :clap:

My concentration at work has taken a serious dive. Struggling to do anything. Thinking of all the training I need to do before next year.

spending that amount of money on a race is a big motivation to get fit and enjoy it.

My concentration at work has taken a serious dive. Struggling to do anything. Thinking of all the training I need to do before next year.

spending that amount of money on a race is a big motivation to get fit and enjoy it.

It's all worth it, for sure. Wait till the few weeks before race day next year, see how much work you get done then. Don't underestimate the training, it's a proper ride but a fat jol.

Just phone Judy. My GF and mate never got an email but also could pay. when I phoned she said they have an entry.

Man I got punked again, first round entered adventure through the rush entry.Loaded shirt size and everything, thinking I got in and then BAAM!! You have been placed on a waiting list.

Then the third race was announced and I was pretty confident we were going to get an entry. Didnt receive an email, but went onto the site and could load shirt sizes and even went as far as credit card details.

I hestitated to make sure 100% my partenr was in and BAAAM!! My session expired, went back in and I have been placed on a waiting list!!

Phoned Judy and she told me I have to see now if people pay and I can pick up an entry if not, because I am not that far down the waiitng list. I just dont understand, they were about to take my credit card details and now Im on a waiting list...

ODD!!!!

Man I got punked again, first round entered adventure through the rush entry.Loaded shirt size and everything, thinking I got in and then BAAM!! You have been placed on a waiting list.

Then the third race was announced and I was pretty confident we were going to get an entry. Didnt receive an email, but went onto the site and could load shirt sizes and even went as far as credit card details.

I hestitated to make sure 100% my partenr was in and BAAAM!! My session expired, went back in and I have been placed on a waiting list!!

Phoned Judy and she told me I have to see now if people pay and I can pick up an entry if not, because I am not that far down the waiitng list. I just dont understand, they were about to take my credit card details and now Im on a waiting list...

ODD!!!!

They don't accept ugly people :lol: . However, I did get into the race.

I also been bumped back to the waiting list as well, today I checked a few times and I had a cart... so was waiting for the email.

Perhaps their system is not up to scratch.

Edited by kosmonooit