• Lemon Curd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marmite mixed with powdered biltong and butter

Best Samie you will ever have in your life

Once at a funeral I saw these delicious looking lamingtons. Took a big bite of one and it ended up being a bovril and biltong square. It was almost a double funeral. From that day on, I can not stand either of the two ingredients.

Once at a funeral I saw these delicious looking lamingtons. Took a big bite of one and it ended up being a bovril and biltong square. It was almost a double funeral. From that day on, I can not stand either of the two ingredients.

Maybe it had more to do with your expectations than the actual ingredients. Like being given a chocolate covered raisin only to find out it was actualyl a shiny and fresh bok drol. I wouldnt go back either :unsure:

I am glad I am not the only one that eats peanut butter and banana :clap:

Throw some strawberries into that and you have a winner, thats also my favourite smoothie with honey.

Personally prefer A BIGGGGGGG womp of peanut butter.

Word of the day week month year.

Tells you texture, consistency, size,satisfaction rating & the sound of it falling, all in four letters.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

:clap: :clap:

:D :D

Edited by Joe Low

Thick cut still warm fresh white bread, with peanut butter and syrup running out the sides of the sarmie. :rolleyes: Shweet.

took the words out my mouth - wish the sarmie replaced them :D

Throw some strawberries into that and you have a winner, thats also my favourite smoothie with honey.

Peanut butter, banana, Jungle oats bran, whey protein (Strawberry flavour ;) ) and milk smoothie... Breakfast of champions :thumbup:

:lol:

Must have been the Bovril

Thick cut still warm fresh white bread, with peanut butter and syrup running out the sides of the sarmie. :rolleyes: Shweet.

Fresh white bread with farm butter and an avocado pear, but the bread slice must be thick

genade nee, nie een van daais nie!

ek sal neslte cheese spread/cheese wedges vat of philadelphia cream cheesebiggrin.gif

genade nee, nie een van daais nie!

ek sal neslte cheese spread/cheese wedges vat of philadelphia cream cheesebiggrin.gif

met sweet chilli! :thumbup: