Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

I had to revert to speedreading to get ahead of the posts. Interesting to see all the regular Trolls here, Bob must be in a meeting again. What concerns me more is that the hijackers and the trolls seems to be the same people?

What took you so long? You loose your glasses?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No "loose" glasses are correct my ears is not in the same levels

DUH. Tell us something we did not know.

Attekwas was my eerste race en dit na ek 60 dae op n boot in wes afrika was vir werk, het die donderdag geland en die saterdag gery

Het ook saam met my vrou gery en nie op my eie nie want sy het time in the saddle gekort vir die Epic

As ek reg onthou was dit net oor die 10 ure , dit was wel nie n race nie maar net n ride

Tuna voor my naam , wel my naam was klaar gevat toe ek gejoin het

Soos die een persoon hier reply dis makliker om iemand te tune oor die net as in sy face, wat is die punt daarvan

Wat van respek vir mekaar-dis onnodig on mekaar sleg te se en snotty aantuigings te maak

Meeste van ons kan n grap vat en maak, maar om onbeskof te wees is nie nodig nie

@ caerus , not sure if you pm me but there is nothing in my inbox

Attekwas was my eerste race en dit na ek 60 dae op n boot in wes afrika was vir werk, het die donderdag geland en die saterdag gery

Het ook saam met my vrou gery en nie op my eie nie want sy het time in the saddle gekort vir die Epic

As ek reg onthou was dit net oor die 10 ure , dit was wel nie n race nie maar net n ride

Soos die een persoon hier reply dis makliker om iemand te tune oor die net as in sy face, wat is die punt daarvan

Wat van respek vir mekaar-dis onnodig on mekaar sleg te se en snotty aantuigings te maak

Meeste van ons kan n grap vat en maak, maar om onbeskof te wees is nie nodig nie

Het jy toe gespin gekry oppie boot?

Ekke, ek sou nou nog uit op die fiets gewees het as ek daai ride getry het!

Het jy toe gespin gekry oppie boot?

I guess the threats on the hunting forums are a lot more interesting to watch than a bunch of sub 70 kg oaks throwing verbal abuse.

Big Tuna (love that from The Office)

You see, jy sien, the problem lies with all of us.

Earlier you make swooping references to the big Atta, you then give the impression that you put many riders there to shame, even going as far as to criticize the fanciness of their bikes, you mention how competitive you are and how well you do.

Now don't get me wrong, you are entitled to your opinion and also fully entitled to the way you feel, but when you create a thread about attitude on the Hub and then give attitude, you are bound to be met with some Hubbinism.

Lastly, the hero in your story here is actually a heroine, your wife for doing that ride :thumbup:

Edited by Dangle

soos jy se die probleem le seker by my

Dankie vir die kompliment at 1,93 is ek seker nie n kleintjie nie

About putting riders to shame, well i class myself to be a not to bad runner or cyclist and i compete again myself, i hardly get time to train long distance on the bike due to my work and being out of the country 6 months of the year

But when i get back to SA i can finish in the top 10 in most shorter races with 3rd the best in the last 6 months of riding and i started riding in Jan this year so it not too bad i think

Also cycling comes second to running for me , i can run a 10km in sub 40min comfy and a 5km on 18min with my best a Sub 18 a few weeks back and so i can go on

All this doesnt matter anyway

When i see a tread about another hubber asking about impoting clothes and if it worth it and the okes jump on him like crazy it makes me wonder why they do it and why the negative attitude?

Anyway you okes enjoy the weekend, get on your bike and enjoy the rugby , mag die Bokke gatskop