Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

Jeez what a lot of rubbish on this thread. All the haters out in full force. Chillax peeps.

Someone needs a hug ..... :w00t:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs a hug ..... :w00t:

Maybe Bassie wants to kiss and make up with cycling again?

Love this thread :thumbup:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/27/980f8413-7278-439e-82b3-524a6caa4e70.jpg

wahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Love this thread :thumbup:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/27/980f8413-7278-439e-82b3-524a6caa4e70.jpg

:lol: Netso Dangle, Tune-a-vi-Riaan!

It's interesting that the people on the Hub who really do achieve the good results in big races, very seldom even mention them themselves, let alone boast about them.

You are so right, even me - i dont boast about mine. But just this once, for fun, I'll tell you that this 90kg+ middle-aged plodder came 5th or 6th in the short Race for Victory a couple of years back. I dont know which because I didnt think it was worth wearing a chip so the result was never recorded.

OP - you're not impressing anyone, except with your quite stunning lack of self-knowledge and sense of irony. :lol:

Oh yeah - i went short because i was doing the Amashova the following weekend and i cant race 100km+ 2 weekends running. So a short race result is wonderful ego boost but best kept to private "i'm-a-cycle-hero" fantasies.

Edited by Joe Low

Have you considered therapy? Seems as if you have some kind of obsession with faeces.

Nice gag - made me laugh; and I laughed some more when I saw your avatar was a dung beetle!

I have been on here for a relatively short time and i've met some great hubbers on here , but in general why is there always some okes stirring ***?you hardly get a topic without a snotty remarkThis is not the only forum i am on, i belong to a few fishing, running and hunting forums as well and although you get it there as well it is sort of controlled by moderatersIf you really have a issue with someone please sort it out away from here, PM the okes or meet him somewhere in private, Most of these attack or snotty remarks normally come from guys who can talk alot but hardly ride, rather get of your ass in front of the computer and go for a ride, we really don't need all that negativity on hereThanks<BR clear=all>

If you feel you been at the receiving end of some snotty remarks and just plain rude hubbers, and is causing sleepless nights with you thinking about it everyday with butterflies in your stomach really bringing up those deep dfark emmotions bringing tears to your eyes - here is some good advice

"Go see a frikken therapist dude!!!!!!"

Now is that bad enough for you

You are so right, even me - i dont boast about mine. But just this once, for fun, I'll tell you that this 90kg+ middle-aged plodder came 5th or 6th in the short Race for Victory a couple of years back. I dont know which because I didnt think it was worth wearing a chip so the result was never recorded.

OP - you're not impressing anyone, except with your quite stunning lack of self-knowledge and sense of irony. :lol:

Oh yeah - i went short because i was doing the Amashova the following weekend and i cant race 100km+ 2 weekends running. So a short race result is wonderful ego boost but best kept to private "i'm-a-cycle-hero" fantasies.

we have a trophy thar has written on it "2nd Tandem" , anther that has written on it "Best Tandem 2004"' i sometimes sit back and look at them and ses "

ah those were the days!"

What is it with you peeps and "short races"?

I do both on my MTB. Funny enough, I do better on the longer ones. To me they are 2 different races.

The longer ones start off slower and if you have a mechanical, you can still fix it and get back in the race.

The shorter ones are nothing else than a sprint. If you have a mechanical, 9/10 times, your race is over!!!

If you think shorter mtb races are for sissies, then bring your MTB and let me and you go do a 40km and let us put your theory to test.

I like both types, They test different senses of your humour!

we have a trophy thart has written on it "2nd Tandem" , anther a-no-ther that has written on it "Best Tandem 2004"' iI sometimes sit back and look at them and sessay "

ah those were the days!"

It is like Ireland. One win against the Ozzies does not make them world champs.

Neither does 2 trophies for a tandem.

PS: Mense wat in glas huise bly moet eerder nie klip gooi nie - Ek het nou klaar al jou spelfoute probeer tune. Los myne uit en ek los joune uit! 10-4?

What is it with you peeps and "short races"?

I do both on my MTB. Funny enough, I do better on the longer ones. To me they are 2 different races.

The longer ones start off slower and if you have a mechanical, you can still fix it and get back in the race.

The shorter ones are nothing else than a sprint. If you have a mechanical, 9/10 times, your race is over!!!

If you think shorter mtb races are for sissies, then bring your MTB and let me and you go do a 40km and let us put your theory to test.

I like both types, They test different senses of your humour!

Mj, MJ, Mj, you are an old hubber my friend, and the Big Tuna has sucked you in to his game now..

Re. shorter events, weekend warriors, and school kids are the ones who do most of these events, so to go and race agains peeps who don't take the race or themselves too serious and brag about a top three spot is kinda like stealing candy from a baby.

I call them trophy hunters, same as the oke who does a race in Gatskopdorpsonnerwater, he gets a podium there and starts looking for small events all over the place so he can get a podium because all the big players are at the bigger events.

XC nationals and provincials are shorter events as well as XC world champs, so if someone really wants to prove how good they are, there is the platform against real hard competitors.

Just wondering who is you competition in the short races when all the elites, sub vets,vets, a-e riders & so on are all doing the long route, couple of skool laaties not yet allowed to do the long route?

Careful how you answer this one tuna, till now you have done a good job of digging deeper.

You know what they say, dig your own grave, and you are going to be the one who has to lie in it.