Show us your pets

tunariaan

Yeah shame dad is homesick - the wife and kids are loving it though - this Christmas they'll be gone 3 years.

I still can't get her to explain what a floppy dog is - I think she's thinking furry but labs are furry too.

Maybe floppy as in bloodhound

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We really love it. My wife does not cycle and horse riding is something we both enjoy. It is like mtbing out in nature, except your ride has a mind of its own and hammers your fiddly bits to a pulp!!!

Only rode a horse once, from my experience I added to your statement accordingly.

that looks so incredibly awesome

Oops, double post, iPad's fault Edited by LOOK695

in this weather perfect for ducks our pair of ducks at the office decided to come show off her new little ones.

I didn't want to get too close so a crappy photo but they too cute.

post-44041-0-63158500-1386678788_thumb.jpg

Yeah shame dad is homesick - the wife and kids are loving it though - this Christmas they'll be gone 3 years.

I still can't get her to explain what a floppy dog is - I think she's thinking furry but labs are furry too.

Could be a Spanial or Basset?

in this weather perfect for ducks our pair of ducks at the office decided to come show off her new little ones.

I didn't want to get too close so a crappy photo but they too cute.

post-44041-0-63158500-1386678788_thumb.jpg

Interesting workplace you have! :thumbup:

Husky Rescue (www.huskyrescue.co.za) had their Christmas party at Husky Haven in Lanseria last Sunday. This time of year is always difficult for all rescue organisations and they battle to find space for all the animals. Tequila the lovely girl below was taking strain and getting bullied by her kennel mate but they had nowhere else to move her to. We decided to give her a foster home until a suitable forever home can be found for her. After a few problems when she decided that Cleo the siamese cat might make a tasty snack she has integrated well with the rest of our pack.

post-268-0-01245400-1386742028_thumb.jpg

Husky Rescue (www.huskyrescue.co.za) had their Christmas party at Husky Haven in Lanseria last Sunday. This time of year is always difficult for all rescue organisations and they battle to find space for all the animals. Tequila the lovely girl below was taking strain and getting bullied by her kennel mate but they had nowhere else to move her to. We decided to give her a foster home until a suitable forever home can be found for her. After a few problems when she decided that Cleo the siamese cat might make a tasty snack she has integrated well with the rest of our pack.

Beautiful dog.

Beautiful husky, glad you were able to foster her, she looks very happy :)

And sometimes with all the happines there's sadness, I had to put down one of my doggits yesterday she was with us for 16 years feels like a part of my heart has been ripped out!

Play in Peace Bella!!!

And sometimes with all the happines there's sadness, I had to put down one of my doggits yesterday she was with us for 16 years feels like a part of my heart has been ripped out!

Play in Peace Bella!!!

Oh no :-( so sorry to hear that . Bella has lots of friends on the other side.

Play in Peace Bella!!!

Sterkte Kritzie - they leave a very big hole in our lives when they're gone

Play in Peace Bella!!!

Sorry to hear, mate! R*IP Bella!

*Run!

16 is a great innings!