Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... the family has picked up a new member. She is a little ferril from my wife's shop... not sure what we are letting ourselves in for!

My prediction: Lots of torn cushions!

Autumn sun

post-12015-0-60944000-1396122257_thumb.jpg

I will give R50 to any stranger to walk passed those two and get in the house.

For those of you that followed Emily's story and supported us, she made her first public appearance on Saturday at the Husky Rescue Open Day where she was the star attraction. Some photos below but many more and some videos on the Husky Rescue SA facebook page.

post-268-0-15133200-1396257099_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-97385200-1396257100_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-75946500-1396257102_thumb.jpg

For those of you that followed Emily's story and supported us, she made her first public appearance on Saturday at the Husky Rescue Open Day where she was the star attraction. Some photos below but many more and some videos on the Husky Rescue SA facebook page.

Awesome IanJ, amazing what you guys did

Happy tears. Thanks to all you that have helped this beautiful girl to have a chance to be a happy dog.

Not trying to score some brownies, but it does give one great satisfaction to think that a lot of us contributed ( in my case , small ) to this lovely being

Not trying to score some brownies, but it does give one great satisfaction to think that a lot of us contributed ( in my case , small ) to this lovely being

Oh we know and will never forget the wonderful people that supported Emily and her cause. Thanks to the generous donations we were able to literally tell the vets that no expense should be spared, she got all the care she needed to pull her through and that, with her own will to live is why she is here today.

We at Husky Rescue and Emily herself are forever indebted to all that helped her and once again we say thank you to all.

As a matter of interest we took the whole pack to Delta Park yesterday and Emily walked 3.2km pulling all the way like a true husky.