tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spamming social media

our three girls

Blackie, the old lady, the Queen of the house. She was born deaf and has a liking for boxes, snapped this last light while fitting my wife's new wheels.

B_6x3xhUQAAw8ay.jpg

Bailey, the tempramental middle child teenager. The hunter, the quiet killer (anything that moves gets stalked) has no interest in balls

B_6zHe5VEAEkG23.jpg

Binkie

The baby of the house, way too much energy and loves round things. don't mention the word ball (in any language) or you'll have to throw it a gazillion times, you may also wake up with a tennis ball in your face and 02:00 in the morning

B_6zFO0UIAADoTq.jpg

spamming social media

our three girls

Blackie, the old lady, the Queen of the house. She was born deaf and has a liking for boxes, snapped this last light while fitting my wife's new wheels.B_6x3xhUQAAw8ay.jpg

Bailey, the tempramental middle child teenager. The hunter, the quiet killer (anything that moves gets stalked) has no interest in ballsB_6zHe5VEAEkG23.jpg

Binkie

The baby of the house, way too much energy and loves round things. don't mention the word ball (in any language) or you'll have to throw it a gazillion times, you may also wake up with a tennis ball in your face and 02:00 in the morningB_6zFO0UIAADoTq.jpg

Those are cute russels.

Maybe Blackie thinks she is a cat?

Not mine but one of the dogs flown up by Husky Rescue from a high risk shelter in the Eastern Cape. Posting because she is absolutely stunning and a lovely nature to match. She is the 6th we have flown up since December and was surrendered because "She keeps getting out"  :cursing: 

post-268-0-95409200-1426512578_thumb.jpg

Edited by IanJ

Not mine but one of the dogs flown up by Husky Rescue from a high risk shelter in the Eastern Cape. Posting because she is absolutely stunning and a lovely nature to match. She is the 6th we have flown up since December and was surrendered because "She keeps getting out"  :cursing: 

attachicon.gifmaya.jpg

She beautiful - looks like she is happy. I wish I could have a massive farm with people to love & look after all these poor beautiful babies.

And i wish people would stop breeding until they all have homes!!!!

Not mine but one of the dogs flown up by Husky Rescue from a high risk shelter in the Eastern Cape. Posting because she is absolutely stunning and a lovely nature to match. She is the 6th we have flown up since December and was surrendered because "She keeps getting out" :cursing:

attachicon.gifmaya.jpg

They are beautiful dogs. How people get dogs without researching their natures is beyond me, and really saddens me.

Fanie my wife wants to get another JR, but my poor sheepdog wouldn't handle another pest.

My old sheepdog Maxie, who we constantly feed rescue in the summer because she gets so uptight during thunder storms.

Shame. Are you going to Kei Mouth this Easter? 

Shame. Are you going to Kei Mouth this Easter?

No, my bloody bro in law gave his daughter tickets to that boy band and she asked my daughter to go with her, so I have to go to CT, much to my disgust.

My Singapore blue. I have over 50 different species of tarantulas. They look after my bikes.

Spiders arent pets.

They belong under your shoe.

Kidding kidding.[emoji10]

Spiders arent pets.

They belong under your shoe.

Kidding kidding.[emoji10]

Most of these spiders are much larger than your shoe  ;)  I'm getting a 4 cm spiderling (baby spider) on Sunday that will grow easily into a Goliath 30 cm within 4 to 5 years (T.blondi) depending on temperature and feeding  :D

Most of these spiders are much larger than your shoe ;) I'm getting a 4 cm spiderling (baby spider) on Sunday that will grow easily into a Goliath 30 cm within 4 to 5 years (T.blondi) depending on temperature and feeding :D

A big shoe?

Seriously...i think if i saw a spider that big...a little bit of poo would come out.

My Singapore blue. I have over 50 different species of tarantulas. They look after my bikes.

That is beautiful!

Do you feed them crickets? Where do you you get the crickets from, the internet?

Where do you source the tarantulas from, is it ethical? I hope thousands don' t die just to get one pet. How do you house them, all in seperately?

Sorry for all the questions, I have a fascination with tarantulas. I came really close to getting one except for Khulula who won' t allow reptiles or any exotic pets on the plane and a wife who threatened to move out.