Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your tissues out.

This is not from the Cape Town fires but elsewhere, however this image really shows what these babies become for us and what they mean to us in our lives.

This is a guy holding his dog after firefighters brought the pooch outside as it had died from smoke inhalation .

10887642_336262066563019_632553605406263

Sorry to hear.....they seem so part of the house until they are gone. Leaves a little emptiness. Strongs.

They really do leave a empty spot, each of my dogs has their own spot for sleeping, waiting for food and standing at the gate waiting for their human to come home after work.

Just read a story where a kid in Bloem sawed off the ears of his dog, and was trying to cut of the tail when his sister went and got help. People makes me sick

Edited by Wil6

Meet Sasha, post-14677-0-23799300-1425643797_thumb.jpg

She is a Husky I rescued more than a month ago. She was underfed, full of ticks and in a terrible condition when I found her. She has since picked up 3-4kg and has been sterilized and is in perfect condition. She is almost a year old and we suspect that she lived most of her puppy life on the streets. What a beaut she turned out to be.

I currently have 2 foster failures Husky's :blush: with me and a rescued German Shepherd and Golden Retriever. So I don't have space for another dog. I always knew that she is just living with me until she is strong enough to go to Husky Rescue Bloem, but damn it's hard to let her go. She is fitting in so well with all my dogs. But it breaks my heart to say that today is her last day with us.

Wish I could have found her a home. But will keep trying until she has one

Edited by Wil6

Meet Sasha, attachicon.gif20150203_174108.jpg

She is a Husky I rescued more than a month ago. She was underfed, full of ticks and in a terrible condition when I found her. She has since picked up 3-4kg and has been sterilized and is in perfect condition. She is almost a year old and we suspect that she lived most of her puppy life on the streets. What a beaut she turned out to be.

I currently have 2 foster failures Husky's :blush: with me and a rescued German Shepherd and Golden Retriever. So I don't have space for another dog. I always knew that she is just living with me until she is strong enough to go to Husky Rescue Bloem, but damn it's hard to let her go. She is fitting in so well with all my dogs. But it breaks my heart to say that today is her last day with us.

Wish I could have found her a home. But will keep trying until she found a home

She looks so happy how is she going cope without you?

She looks so happy how is she going cope without you?

Ag nee man :mellow: , that's why it is so hard to let her go. But I have been avoiding this day for two weeks now. Trust me if I can I would keep her :(

Edited by Wil6

Meet Sasha, attachicon.gif20150203_174108.jpg

Wish I could have found her a home. But will keep trying until she found a home

Shame Wil, there is no bigger dog lover than you - your heart must be very heavy today, I really feel for you. You have changed her life & made her into a very lovable dog for somebody.

They really do leave a empty spot, each of my dogs has their own spot for sleeping, waiting for food and standing at the gate waiting for their human to come home after work.

Just read a story where a kid in Bloem sawed off the ears of his dog, and was trying to cut of the tail when his sister went and got help. People makes me sick

Gatvelle vir 'n riempiestoel.......4ker.

You're kidding?

Some people are truly terrible Willem.

The new additions to our menagerie, the hens, have been released from their coop, and have a small run until they know where home is, after which they'll be allowed to roam free in the day.

They are still a bit wild, I hope that one is a rooster, to out Fudge in her place. Until then, that job falls on me.

Olivia is determined to tame them.

post-2975-1425648799,6454.jpg

I really wish I was. Don't open it. :thumbdown:

Just absolutely speechless. Please cut off that f***ers ears as well.