Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear dad.....

Before you come home from work today there is something we need to tell you.....

ha ha ha...I have a similar one saved somewhere

Edited by Stretch

Is see this thread was started ( after the crash ? ) about 3 years ago . lets have 'Then and Now photos" ! There may even be some ' In memory of.......' photos ???

As you can see from the patch sewn on the cushion in the topleft corner....this is not the first time!!! :cursing:

Tug of war with a blanket = Big mess

The other guilty parting was busy eating when I took the photo.

post-4006-1408091453,2727.jpg

Edited by Brian Fantana

At least I can "talk about it" now...

After a setback a while ago Nugget was much improved. But last couple of weeks was a real struggle, in and out of vet and everything, we could hardly get him to eat, even treats. In the end an old heart and cancer in both lungs, very bad, as well as plenty in the abdominal areas won the battle during the week.

Even through all of this, he kept his smile and wag in his tail to hide his pain. At least he's now running free at the Rainbow bridge.

After a setback a while ago Nugget was much improved. But last couple of weeks was a real struggle, in and out of vet and everything, we could hardly get him to eat, even treats. In the end an old heart and cancer in both lungs, very bad, as well as plenty in the abdominal areas won the battle during the week.

Even through all of this, he kept his smile and wag in his tail to hide his pain. At least he's now running free at the Rainbow bridge.

So sorry to hear that but it sounds like it was best for him to go. Run free over the Rainbow Bridge Nugget.

Even through all of this, he kept his smile and wag in his tail to hide his pain.

Man , aren't these creatures great. Sad news , and sorry to hear. All the best to him ( up there ) and you. Edited by Tromp

Suppose it's time I added my little one. He may look like a rat but he has the heart of a Lion. Love him to bits.

Yorkies are some of the smartest methinks.

Yorkies are some of the smartest methinks.

I agree, my grandmother's used to fake asthma attacks and roll on the floor, until it was picked up.

Oh noooo :blush: Sorry SeaBee.

Heartsore for you.