tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verona のごはん

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-29421-050932c4ff150d.jpeg

Playing around in the mountainspost-25947-1412801773,9409.jpgpost-25947-1412801817,5814.jpgpost-25947-1412801847,56.jpgpost-25947-1412801887,1525.jpgpost-25947-1412801944,5418.jpg

She has been up there 3 times with us.

We try and go in winter when its a bit cooler.

She has plenty water up and down..dams..stream and we also carry water.

She is the mountain dogs and my male the beach-fishing dog.

My wife's baby Mirage turned two today, and is already 15 hands high.

She bought him as a foal as she wanted a decent big horse. with another two years of growing he is certainly going to be a biggie.

WOW, he is so unusual! Very striking. Was it a carrot cake? ! :clap:

a little feel good story.

this morning on 702, a guy called Percy calls in, His jack russel died while being operated on and left 2 puppies that aren't weaned yet. The SPCA suggested he put the puppies down, or he had to hand feed them every 2 hours, he spent the night feeding the 2 little puppies - this morning he asked for anyone that has a lactating jack russel that could serve as a foster mom for a few weeks and then he'd take the puppies back.

What was awesome was that he put the call out nationally, saying he was willing to fly the puppies out if necessary and they were his kids - really puts a smile on my face.

Give that man a bells [emoji108]

The company I work for has a cat. Feel sorry for the cat, is rather wild...

post-686-1413088367,9913.jpg

Snapped this s the cat passed my car when I was waiting for traffic to dissipate.

So about 2 weeks ago i noticed Rocky has a lump in his next..we take him to the vet..he checked it out and say if it doesnt get smaller in 2 weeks they need to check it out.

I give it a week and ask my wife to take him in..

He hated the vets after sitting in the kennels for 8months before we rescued him.

This time he goes in there and every time my vet comes back into the room he wiggles his stompie tail.

The probe him 3 times into the lump for samples and he is so laid back.

Then the decide to put him under narcotics and to remove the lump and a small mole next to it.post-25947-1413089522,1148.jpg