Show us your pets

tunariaan

I need some advise please

The Yorkie (Male) has been sneaking into the bedroom and having a pee on the bed.

It has happened a couple of times in the last 2-3 weeks but not once have I been able to catch him in the act.

He is well trained and the door is always open and during the night he gets up when I get up and goes outside.

He slept on the bed when he was smaller but for the last 6 months or so he has been sleeping in his own bed.

Could it be that he is marking the bed? How do I stop him from doing this?

Sorry to tell you this his taking chances and trying to be the dominant one.

If he still has his balls..cut them out..that does the trick mist of the time

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate of mine has lost his Jack Russel, we think he followed him out his farm and must have been picked up on the N6 between Stutterheim and Cathcart, around the Thomas River turn. His name is Nog, and he goes mad around balls. If anyone has any info please PM me with your phone number and I'll contact you ASAP.

post-2975-0-30910800-1414303671_thumb.jpg

post-2975-0-73295600-1414303658_thumb.jpg

Ag, no man Dean! That is so not cool. Little bugger just probably wanted to be with dad.

Ja Cpt, JR's are crazy, when I ride out on the bike or Moto, my dog follows, so I have to shut her up, that's what we think happened, Nog followed the bike, and as JG lives on the N6, someone must have picked him up.

Mate of mine has lost his Jack Russel, we think he followed him out his farm and must have been picked up on the N6 between Stutterheim and Cathcart, around the Thomas River turn. His name is Nog, and he goes mad around balls. If anyone has any info please PM me with your phone number and I'll contact you ASAP.

attachicon.gif1016406_10152567938987880_412839233163858475_n.jpg

attachicon.gif532912_10152567938662880_8237148552887106633_n.jpg

Sad news. I am pretty sure I have met Nog earlier this year at the pub at Thomas River. He was absolutely crazy about his tennis ball and could jump/climb up the back of a Hilux with rails.

JR's are very attached to their owners and will easily try to run after a car or bike.

We stayed at a B&B outside Bergville the evening before Berg&Bush. The place had the coolest dogs:

post-4006-1414307202,331.jpg

post-4006-1414307218,7106.jpg

Dakota was spayed yesterday, so no running for this running mad one, for at least two weeks. Her older brother is looking very well after her.

post-4006-1414307285,023.jpg

post-4006-1414307342,5088.jpg

Sad news. I am pretty sure I have met Nog earlier this year at the pub at Thomas River. He was absolutely crazy about his tennis ball and could jump/climb up the back of a Hilux with rails.

JR's are very attached to their owners and will easily try to run after a car or bike.

Ja you would have, that's his bosses home away from home

Any news on Nog? Problem is so many people find a dog/cat and think oh cute and keep the.

My sisters cat was gone for nearly 2 months, turns out someone took him it.

I posted on Twitter as well, hope he comes home soon.

Papiliochromis ramirezi

post-686-1414474570,9243.jpg
Slurpie (Gnathonemus petersii) just woke up. Yes fish do sleep and with the cooler fish you can see them sleeping

post-686-1414474634,0229.jpg
Slurpie on the hunt...
post-686-1414474722,6677.jpg

Edited by François Marais

Ag, no man Dean! That is so not cool. Little bugger just probably wanted to be with dad.

Dis your dog have a name tag and number on.

Chipped?

Anyway to know who it belongs to?

Any news on Nog? Problem is so many people find a dog/cat and think oh cute and keep the.

My sisters cat was gone for nearly 2 months, turns out someone took him it.

I posted on Twitter as well, hope he comes home soon.

Noggie was returned to his owner yesterday, a Dept of Home Affairs employee picked him up on Friday, and brought him home :clap: yesterday. He went from farm to farm looking for Nog's owner, probably only went to one farm and got sent to JG's farm, as everyone was keeping an eye out for him :w00t:

Safe at home again

post-2975-0-50151300-1414476833_thumb.jpg

Edited by deanbean

Please gents

Chip your animals and get name tags around their necks.

Im involved with a rescue organisation and its scary how many animals get lost and found but cant be return

I silver name tag will cost you R60 rand thats it

Please gents

Chip your animals and get name tags around their necks.

Im involved with a rescue organisation and its scary how many animals get lost and found but cant be return

I silver name tag will cost you R60 rand thats it

I gots a tag

How does the chip work?

(I have friends that had their dog chipped - they had a couple of bad experiences and advised me to give it a skip...)