Show us your pets

tunariaan

Hahahahaha! Indeed! I was scratching around my old bar stuff to find one, but my house is a mess after the great deluge of last week! So if you see one, grab it!

I was thinking that I would take her in until someone else had a place for her. Pikey and I spoke about it on Sunday; that should it not work out, I would make a plan to home her. Some people had expressed a bit of an interest, but nothing committal.

But, then Ruby walked through my gate and into my heart...so she ain't going nowhere!

shes a real sweetheart. What a honey

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 week sharpei -  "Mishka" (little bear)

came home Saturday :thumbup:

Doesnt she have skin problems and all the stuff that they are prone to? 

I read about them and it seemed like "almost impossible to keep healthy" dog

Doesnt she have skin problems and all the stuff that they are prone to? 

I read about them and it seemed like "almost impossible to keep healthy" dog

we had one before a male

raw food diet only

no junk food or cheap dog food

hypo allergenic shampoo - keep clean

frontline - no fleas

clean ears and eyes from time to time

no problems

had a white bull too same story she lived for fifteen years - healthy happy dogs

Victoria the bully  - she was ten years old in this foto

post-68847-0-79217800-1442311327_thumb.jpg

Edited by velomonatiCT

velomatiCT, answer this by PM if you're not comfortable answering here...

What does a dog like Mishka cost? 

I was thinking of this over the weekend. My papered goldie Tumbleweed was R3500-R4000 nine years ago.

What do pedigreed dogs go for these days?

I was thinking of this over the weekend. My papered goldie Tumbleweed was R3500-R4000 nine years ago.

Not quite velomatiCT here... But I have seen pedigree Bulldogs go for as much as R17 000.00

Don't you think that you have enough pooches?

Not quite velomatiCT here... But I have seen pedigree Bulldogs go for as much as R17 000.00

scary thought , we were looking for a french bulldog pup. They can start at R35k for a pup!

we had one before a male

raw food diet only

no junk food or cheap dog food

hypo allergenic shampoo - keep clean

frontline - no fleas

clean ears and eyes from time to time

no problems

had a white bull too same story she lived for fifteen years - healthy happy dogs

Victoria the bully  - she was ten years old in this foto

This is one nice dog!!! and the sharpei as well. 

@ of my bucketlist tdogs, but havent had one yet because of the health issues that is everywhere on the net about these 2. 

I only found out this morning about the raw food diet......... Up to now it was pellets, and left over braaivleis..... 

scary thought , we were looking for a french bulldog pup. They can start at R35k for a pup!

Need to insure such a purchase

Yay! Excuse for a repost...asked for some water out back at the local market. We went into the donkey's spot, and he was not best pleased by us being there...!  :eek:  :blush:

attachicon.gifpost-1604-0-80474300-1439181689.jpg

Donkeys don't like dogs, we use them to protect our sheep from marauding dogs and Jackal, they also do the job against Lynx(rooikat). Sooo I can imagine that the donk took exception to Ghost being in her space

Sheeesh!!!! That is a lot of money! I have no experience with Frenchie's so cannot comment on whether they are worth it.

But after the last few months with an English in my life I would pay the R17k anytime (if I had the money :whistling: ). You get a lot of personality, and some looks :ph34r:, for your money!

Here's a pic of the two girls in my life:

post-19039-0-75933200-1442317730_thumb.jpg

*Edit: Take note, that is a "chair" she's sitting on! 

Edited by Letum911

Donkeys don't like dogs, we use them to protect our sheep from marauding dogs and Jackal, they also do the job against Lynx(rooikat). Sooo I can imagine that the donk took exception to Ghost being in her space

Ja, I had handed his water bowl over the fence, but then we were invited in...! I doubt Ghost will go anywhere near it again!

Sheeesh!!!! That is a lot of money! I have no experience with Frenchie's so cannot comment on whether they are worth it.

But after the last few months with an English in my life I would pay the R17k anytime (if I had the money :whistling: ). You get a lot of personality, and some looks :ph34r:, for your money!

Here's a pic of the two girls in my life:

attachicon.gifDoret & Rolo.jpg

hahaha I like the dog. looks so serious

hahaha I like the dog. looks so serious

She does not joke when there's food in question!!

As you can see from the photo she's extremely malnourished and only gets fed when I have visitors... Or that's at least what it looks like when I open the fridge, bread, packet of Simba chips or anything else that might be edible...

Edited by Letum911