Show us your pets

tunariaan

Guest notmyname

Today is Heidi' 15th birthday. She is stone Def and her sight is a major issue. Sadly I had to ship her off to my folks because I travel for work a fair amount. Couldn't bare leaving her at home while I'm away. The up side is she's treated like the queen of that residence. post-85428-0-49029700-1465031325_thumb.jpg

This Worsie was a high performance rat and mouse exterminator. Happy birthday girly.

Edited by Bronze green boy

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite colleague at work. :D Her name's Saartjie. She rocked up at work about 8 years ago out of the blue and liked it so much, she decided to stay. Needless to say she gets spoilt rotten by everyone at work! Even organized her a kennel with cushy blankies. But she deserves it. Coolest cat ever.

post-21619-0-38980200-1465451306_thumb.jpg

This is Rover with his favorite toy - he is completely ball crazy...

He is almost 8 months old. We are suprised daily by how sharp and clever scottish terriers are. He is damn clever. And fast. And very naughty if not kept busy...

99eb5f4b081d529207124167cefd1a22.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is Rover with his favorite toy - he is completely ball crazy...

He is almost 8 months old. We are suprised daily by how sharp and clever scottish terriers are. He is damn clever. And fast. And very naughty if not kept busy...

99eb5f4b081d529207124167cefd1a22.jpg

we've got two of those. good luck....

the older one (8 years old) is crazy about balls and still goes mad like a little puppy when she hears anything bounce. I think my boys (human boys) are deprived of ball time as we can never play when she's around - rugby, soccer, tennis, bouncy... any kind of ball will be played with and chewed until destroyed.

the other one is as passive and loving as no other animal I've ever seen. 

both purebred but worlds apart in personality.

again; good luck.

we've got two of those. good luck....

the older one (8 years old) is crazy about balls and still goes mad like a little puppy when she hears anything bounce. I think my boys (human boys) are deprived of ball time as we can never play when she's around - rugby, soccer, tennis, bouncy... any kind of ball will be played with and chewed until destroyed.

the other one is as passive and loving as no other animal I've ever seen.

both purebred but worlds apart in personality.

again; good luck.

Jip, apart from chasing any size ball, he loves digging tunnels to China... Luckily we can take him out to the plot everyday (we still stay in town). They, as with all dogs, need space.

But he has heaps of personality.

The top pic looks like a yin/yang symbol :)

These 2 have completely taken over the house.. poor Lucy she has only now accepted that it is what it is and they aren't going anywhere.. normally she comes for a cuddle at about 8pm.. but up until last night she has refused to come if the kittens were there..but I think the cold got the better of her ego and she came for her cuddle and all 3 kept me warm while I watched the footy

Then came bed time and last night they were all on our bed.. the 2 little ones under the covers and Lucy on her usual spot.. (I have to put my gown on the bed for her to sleep on, that's how she likes it.)

He looks like a very cool dog.

Ghost is too awesome. I knows it's not right to have favourites, but he is mine. Makes friends wherever he goes. I mean, I do love all my woofs - yes, even Scar - but Ghost is a very special lad.  

These 2 have completely taken over the house.. poor Lucy she has only now accepted that it is what it is and they aren't going anywhere.. normally she comes for a cuddle at about 8pm.. but up until last night she has refused to come if the kittens were there..but I think the cold got the better of her ego and she came for her cuddle and all 3 kept me warm while I watched the footy

Then came bed time and last night they were all on our bed.. the 2 little ones under the covers and Lucy on her usual spot.. (I have to put my gown on the bed for her to sleep on, that's how she likes it.)

They have you well trained. :clap: