Show us your pets

tunariaan

New member to the family. An Africanis cross Shepherd pup we got today from a rescue organization.

We were going to wait until the new year to have a look at the SPCA, but the new plan was to get a puppy before Christmas.

02ee815b73ecff7f9ce852f35871bae2.jpg

Now he has a warm bed for Christmas

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rough day. We lost this legend this morning.

Kerneels. 12years old.

17dce80abbbbac5848005e0bdc7b4517.jpg

Kerneels is the one on the right, yours truly on the left with the big grin. This was after a big rain squall caught us.

And having lost Dani earlier this year as well, it would be great if our other dogs would byt vas for a while.

Dani 568e7c41e57f3529623a77a3ba9f423c.jpg

Rest in peace big guy. Enjoy chasing all the cats up there!

Rough day. We lost this legend this morning.

Kerneels. 12years old.

17dce80abbbbac5848005e0bdc7b4517.jpg

Kerneels is the one on the right, yours truly on the left with the big grin. This was after a big rain squall caught us.

And having lost Dani earlier this year as well, it would be great if our other dogs would byt vas for a while.

Dani 568e7c41e57f3529623a77a3ba9f423c.jpg

R.I.P Kerneels

I can't imagine what it's like losing a pet.

Oh and what a reunion it was..the dogs went crazy, 3 of the 4 cats went mal..(Lucy cat is ignoring me completely..but cuddling everyone else ..(as she always does after I have been away)..Bat has been telling me about her week..and making up for lost cuddle time with everyone ..even sat on my lap went I went to the loo[emoji2957]729471d65c5707e67c3d6378c059509d.jpg

Yoh Bat has been extra.. she followed us everywhere last night...she even woke me up in the middle of the night for a cuddle, and reminder she slept on top of me..so it wasn't like I was far away..it was so so cute.