Kannie help ek het sulke groot vingers nie , julle weet mos wat ek bedoel

Thanks Chubba

Edited by tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alaska! Cool name for a dog. I said recently goodbye to a Lab called that after 13 years of companionship!

As to riding with dogs, it's fairly easy if they're good walkers.

As I posted earlier, here's Tumbleweed on his birthday run.

post-1604-0-00566800-1317017385.jpg

And he had this lunp of lard to lug…

post-1604-0-84594200-1317017411.jpg

,,,,lol, wat ek se is die brakke kan baie goed saam met my draf , hulle luister en volg enige bevel wat vir hulle gegee word

Rotties,,,wel hulle is darem onder die top slimste honde,,, natuurlik my honde , nie ek nie

Aaaah, Rotties...

My ones a lil' while ago hanging in the winter sun.

post-12015-0-97699600-1317017984.jpg

Dale , such a lekker pic, looks like they rule the place

Where did you get them from?

Are they family and if you do have cats-how do they get along with them?

Dale , such a lekker pic, looks like they rule the place

Where did you get them from?

Are they family and if you do have cats-how do they get along with them?

Yeah, they are much loved.

They would love to rule <_< and they are very obedient. :rolleyes:

Ella, in front and Cesar, at the back.

There are no other pack members - a lil' bigger now though than the pic.

14 months old and eat like industrial vacuum cleaners. :D

it called a pinch collar , we use it to train them up to 18months not to pull on the leash while you walk them and specially for the running part where we battle in the beggining with the training, specially the run left or right command

Then we go back to either leather collar or normal chain, the leather stinks a bit from all the swimming so we normally just use the chain-at home i like to take it all off but you never know when they might go missing so its always nie to know there i a number on the chain

the chains just work better than normal leather or material

by the way i like your fineprint on your page

When my wife runs the male she still uses the pinch collar, you have way better contole and we always have lots of trouble with free roaming jack russels so it just nice to controle the dog

just imagine my 48kg wife getting pulled by my 55kg rottie,,lol

the 2 of them really are best mates, if i didnt know any better i would have though they might be jointed at the hip

it called a pinch collar , we use it to train them up to 18months not to pull on the leash while you walk them and specially for the running part where we battle in the beggining with the training, specially the run left or right command

Then we go back to either leather collar or normal chain, the leather stinks a bit from all the swimming so we normally just use the chain-at home i like to take it all off but you never know when they might go missing so its always nie to know there i a number on the chain

the chains just work better than normal leather or material

by the way i like your fineprint on your page

When my wife runs the male she still uses the pinch collar, you have way better contole and we always have lots of trouble with free roaming jack russels so it just nice to controle the dog

just imagine my 48kg wife getting pulled by my 55kg rottie,,lol

the 2 of them really are best mates, if i didnt know any better i would have though they might be jointed at the hip

Riaan, thanks for the compliment. But I cannot agree with the use of a pinch collar.

I presume your dogs are chipped ?