BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

Good idea, same sort of thing on Bid-or-buy?

Not sure how their's works but here, if a seller pulls their advert as soon as a deal is struck and the deal goes south, how do you rate them as a bad seller...?

Found it. Click on the link:

Trader Ratings

post-17843-0-50860500-1317042687.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, it already is. Go to their profile page and click on the Marketplace tab on the right. Then click 'Add feedback for me'.

Done, thanks!

Exactly the same.. Became uncontactable, never returned, mails, sms's.

(I know where he stays so he cannot hide)

Please rate him as well, see previous posts

Hmm, that people are prepared to lose their name for a miserable 500 bucks is beyond me. :unsure: ..... you also need to lay a case at the police, really I mean it, I know its only 500 bucks but if everyone do's this a case will build, and sooner or later they will make a mistake, then the police have numerous cases to prove a pattern and that's all they need to show there was intent to defraud.

Hmm, that people are prepared to lose their name for a miserable 500 bucks is beyond me. :unsure: ..... you also need to lay a case at the police, really I mean it, I know its only 500 bucks but if everyone do's this a case will build, and sooner or later they will make a mistake, then the police have numerous cases to prove a pattern and that's all they need to show there was intent to defraud.

On my way to Kruger Park with my kids for two days, but I am certainly going to do it when I get back. See that he works at a bike shop in Cape Town, wonder how they will feel about this......?

On my way to Kruger Park with my kids for two days, but I am certainly going to do it when I get back. See that he works at a bike shop in Cape Town, wonder how they will feel about this......?

Yeah, you must Noneking, and others who have lost money should really do the same as well. The police cant build a case if no-one bothers to lay a charge,as the old saying go's..... "slowly slowly catchee monkey".!

Exactly the same.. Became uncontactable, never returned, mails, sms's.

(I know where he stays so he cannot hide)

From his Facebook page, looks like he's still at school and works at well known bikeshop in Cape Town. Maybe you can PM me the address? I know someone who will go see him to get my money/SD Card

Sepia - out of curiosity, how did Admin help out last time?

Hi Pauloc

This guy was not forthcoming and not answering my calls, messages, mails and so I became a bit desperate (R800 involved) I got my mates to go around but he was not in.

I then reported the matter to Admin and they asked me to to explain my story, asked the Seller his side. I think it was a mail sent to the Seller from Admin advising him to make good within a time limit. I was worried about the honesty of this bloke and told him to deliver to an address around the corner where he stays.

The note from Admin did the trick.

From his Facebook page, looks like he's still at school and works at well known bikeshop in Cape Town. Maybe you can PM me the address? I know someone who will go see him to get my money/SD Card

I will bet a burly policeman will do the same with better results. :D

Guest Omega Man

I know him personally and he's a solid kid. Getting all agro on a forum cos something never arrived in the post makes you a bit of a twat. I've waited more than a month for stuff from CRC only to find out it had been stolen in the mail. Our mail system is massively corrupt. Blaming it on a teenager is pathetic.

Phoning the bike shop he works at and making a noise will possibly get him fired making you even more of an arse. The issue is between you and him. Not his part time employer.

I know him personally and he's a solid kid. Getting all agro on a forum cos something never arrived in the post makes you a bit of a twat. I've waited more than a month for stuff from CRC only to find out it had been stolen in the mail. Our mail system is massively corrupt. Blaming it on a teenager is pathetic.

Phoning the bike shop he works at and making a noise will possibly get him fired making you even more of an arse. The issue is between you and him. Not his part time employer.

I have tried to sort this amicably with him for more than three weeks. The item should have arrived a couple of days later if he sent it counter-to-counter(as arranged) . Even if it did get stolen, I would have a tracking number which proves that he sent it. He can't provide me with that and is now making all sorts of excuses.

So it's OK for a teenager to take people for a ride, but not for me to take him to task over it?? Grow up Omega Man...... name calling will get you nowhere very fast.....

The sale with Sepia involved me taking the item to his friend, I went to 3 different places all around town but either there was no one at the place or they did not know about it. Eventually I took it to this address he gave me, I quadruple check it and left it with the person there, who didn't know anything about it.