Mondraker podium - fugly or hot?

mark ellis

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yip, I love the LOOK as well but its very difficult to find second hand...took me a year to find the Mondraker here on eBay in Italy....

I like it. No wait, I hate it..... but actually it is very cool. No I hate it. But it grows on you so a actually like it. Ag fark I dont know.

Its,frikken cool but ugly ...

Sounds like me describing me!

The new Mondraker F-Podium full suspension bike is supposedly one of the best out there at the moment, comparable to the new BMC FS1 ....are there any dealers in SA?

5cdaccefe21e9_f-podium-rr-sl-p-jpg_crop_

• 1 month later...

The new Mondraker F-Podium full suspension bike is supposedly one of the best out there at the moment, comparable to the new BMC FS1 ....are there any dealers in SA?

5cdaccefe21e9_f-podium-rr-sl-p-jpg_crop_

What makes you think the BMC is any good at all? It hasn’t received any full 5/5 in a review yet

Still not sure, reminds me of the Look

Look`s concept is more pleasing to the eye, I like the simplicity here but the lines are all over the place, which kind of defeats the objective of the the `clean` look for me, if only they had kept the lines of the seat stays and top tube in line....... still like it though and OTB risk to the undercarriage is also probably reduced.