Worst customer experience i've ever had

lerouc

Mango Airlines are in for a nice letter from me tonight. :thumbdown:

They will just phone you, say "eish" and transfer you to somebody else!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the OP has resorted to a forum to try and get to the bottom of this as they have been messing him around for 2 weeks now. It's not about being civil, it's about them giving him his money back. All they need are his CC details.

So speak to the guys! Give them your credit card details! Do whatever, just do it civilly!

And it has everything to do with civility. If he had been civil from the start, would he have been messed around so much? Probably not. If I have a choice of speaking to / dealing with a civil client, or one that tweets incessantly about a problem that he could sort out very easily with one phonecall, and that was *partly* his fault anyway, I know exactly which one I'd deal with first.

I agree with CPT Mayhem and XTC.

If someone attacked me like that on Twitter regardless I also would have treated them badly. The way your ranted on Twitter was not the way to handle the situation.

There is no substitute for human interaction. A phone call or a u turn would have sorted your problem out in no time.

Sorry you got shnyed some bucks though.

What is a "twitter"?

Either shares, commission or you are Chris Jnr as a double poster

Haha! No, Ecc1, you know I'm in none of those categories.

I think that's the 2nd time you've tried to finger me as Chris Jnr's doppelganger though.

Two things , firstly if you have two items @ 20% discount most people would do the maths in your head and know how much you should pay at the tills. Lastley if I were the owner and got a tweet like yours I'd also make it difficult for you get a refund- that will teach you for acting the bollox !

This Twitter/Facebook/SMS stuff really is dumb. The more media we have to communicate through, the less we actually communicate. God knowd where all this is going to land up for future (present?) generations.

Are twitters the small speakers you put in your car that goes ts ts ts ts ts ts ts.

Lerouc. you must learn to play nice

So speak to the guys! Give them your credit card details! Do whatever, just do it civilly!

And it has everything to do with civility. If he had been civil from the start, would he have been messed around so much? Probably not. If I have a choice of speaking to / dealing with a civil client, or one that tweets incessantly about a problem that he could sort out very easily with one phonecall, and that was *partly* his fault anyway, I know exactly which one I'd deal with first.

Regardless of their opinion on his civility, they promised a discount, and didn't deliver on that. They owe this person money now, and are not refunding him. They have not chosen to be the better person/company here, and in doing so they have lost much more than they could imagine. I agree the OP should have chosen his words wisely, and tried to be civil from the start, but I also understand how annoying these things can be, and with CWC's 'options' they presented to him, I'd be more than a little upset. You seem to believe they are saints to the cycling industry. I feel strongly otherwise.

Two things , firstly if you have two items @ 20% discount most people would do the maths in your head and know how much you should pay at the tills. Lastley if I were the owner and got a tweet like yours I'd also make it difficult for you get a refund- that will teach you for acting the bollox !

+1

Regardless of their opinion on his civility, they promised a discount, and didn't deliver on that. They owe this person money now, and are not refunding him. They have not chosen to be the better person/company here, and in doing so they have lost much more than they could imagine. I agree the OP should have chosen his words wisely, and tried to be civil from the start, but I also understand how annoying these things can be, and with CWC's 'options' they presented to him, I'd be more than a little upset. You seem to believe they are saints to the cycling industry. I feel strongly otherwise.

:D The irony of that statement.

CT hasn't quite got to you yet, 'as it mate? Give it a year or two, you will chill.

Unless them squirrels get to you! Nasty beasties.

<Me> you say 20% discount and i got home and checked my slip and 0% discount! wtf?

<them>the slips dont display the discount

<me>im talking about the card slip on the machine or does the abnk "know" about your discount? Do i look retarted?

<them>if it was our mistake, my sencere apology! I would be more than happy to refund u ur credit!! Really sori 4 this

<me>i will email you the details monday morning WITH screen shots of everything before you say im dishonest!

Sorry boet but if someone opened dialogue with me the way you did above I would tell you to piss off whether I am in the wrong or not.

+1